Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey – and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: The AP Associate I will primarily be responsible for accurately entering data into our systems for vendor invoices. The associate must have attention to detail, the ability to uncover issues at the time of entry and escalate to the appropriate parties.
• Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
• Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
• Address and respond to vendor inquiries
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Systems fluent: proficient in Microsoft Office and Workday systems
• 2-3 years of experience with accounts payable or general accounting
• High school diploma required, Associates degree in Accounting preferred.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.