CAN – QC – MONTREAL
- Lead Workday Advanced implementations for large complex Workday engagements
- Develops proposed Compensation configuration solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using a combination of the company standardized and Workday Methodologies.
- Responsible for leading, planning, designing and architecting compensation structure for complex compensation structures
- Mentor and Coach Junior Consultants
- Coordinate with consultants from offshore locations
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Report progress to clients and project managers
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- One of the two certifications is mandatory: Workday Compensation Certification OR Workday Advanced Compensation Certification
- Certification must not have expired for more than 1 year
- 3-4+ years of experience using the certification knowledge is a must
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Interest in contributing to practice growth and eminence
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Team player, able to work as a team but also independently, collaborating and communicating effectively (client facing role) with all stakeholders, i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers
- This position is remote within US or Canada only as long as candidate is legally authorized to work in any of the two countries and resides there
- Home base remote with openness for occasional business travel to client sites
- This position does not offer visa sponsorship now nor will in the future
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AODA Canada Requests.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.