CZE – PR – PRAGUE
About us: DXC Technology
DXC Technology is a world leader in IT services for large corporations. We are a family of over 170 000 people in 70 offices worldwide.
At DXC we enjoy working in a warm, open-minded, understanding, and friendly environment.
We live by the values of Equality, Respect, Inclusion, and Diversity every day across all offices and countries. We come from many different backgrounds and creeds, but together we are all One DXC.
HR Specialist with Dutch, HRSS General Services
Within DXC Prague and Wroclaw there are over 60 people in the HR Shared Services Europe team who partners with Local/Regional HR Business Partners (HRBP) to support the overall HR objectives & initiatives which are part of the EMEA region Hire to Retire processes (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, benefits, employee data changes, offboarding etc.).
Currently we are looking for someone who would be interested to join our General Services tower where we take care of employee data change, benefit and absence agenda with the emphasis on South-West region.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing HR documents such as contract amendments, leave confirmations for our employees in the respective region. This requires an ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
- Maintaining HR systems, such as processing changes in SAP / Workday.
- Reporting – on regular bases you need to run reports to be able to evaluate benefits and absences of employees supported.
- Handling various employee queries – It will be your job to not only investigate and assess the queries and recommend the best solution but also be able to communicate it clearly to everyone involved, be it managers of all levels, HR Business Partners, Works Council members or other colleagues worldwide.
- Liaise with external organizations and local authorities (e.g. health insurance companies or social security administration).
- Become a knowledgeable, independent expert – As a process owner you will manage the scope entrusted to you. From time-to-time processes change around here, we gain new knowledge, get new agenda to work on – in that case you will be involved and cooperate on the project. You will get the opportunity to (re)design the process, create, or change instructions and make them clear and easy to use for everyone else.
Are you the right person for this role?
Apply if you have:
- Language skills – You should be able to speak, write and understand Dutch well. Fluent English as it is the company language.
- IT skills – MS Office tools, especially Excel, SharePoint
- Attention to detail
- Very good analytical and critical thinking skills
Other qualifications which would be nice if you have:
- University degree in economics, business administration, HR management, or related field.
- SAP experience
- Workday experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint;
- Experience in HR or related field.
- Knowledge of other European languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
As a reward (besides of your monthly salary, of course) we offer many benefits:
5 weeks of vacation | Meal vouchers | Multisport card | Cafeteria points | Trainings | Referral bonus | Home Office | Company laptop etc.
… And what do we like the best about working here?
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Possibility of using overtime hours as extra vacation time
Personal development and career opportunities
- Online university where you can find books, tutorials, online trainings…
- Benefit points for your education
- Rotational Program: Gives you the chance to gain experience with another field by working in a different department (for ex. Finance/HR)
International and friendly team
Our team’s aim is to create a workplace where you do enjoy cooperating with your colleagues. We are looking forward to finding someone who will be happy to join our team.