USA – PA – ANY CITY
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients to gather business requirements for Workday Recruiting module implementations.
- Design and configure Workday Recruiting modules to meet client requirements.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions with clients to educate them on Workday Recruiting functionalities.
- Analyze and troubleshoot Workday issues reported by clients and provide timely resolutions.
- Stay up-to-date with Workday releases and enhancements and provide recommendations to clients on best practices.
- Work with the project team to ensure successful Workday module implementations and integrations with other Workday modules.
- Manage project timelines, deliverables, and client expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
- Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture
- Estimate total effort for the Workday work within the area of expertise
- Contribute to knowledge base of the Workday Practice
Skills and Experience
- Workday Recruiting Certification required.
- 5+ years of Workday hands-on experience as an Workday implementation consultant Workday Recruiting function area
- Has good experience and expert in Workday Recruiting Setup including but not limited to Questionnaires, Agencies, Job Posting templates, notifications, offer letters/contract and custom report
- Expert in Workday Recruiting Business Process configurations including Job Requisition and Job Application processes
- Handled Requisitions, Candidates and Candidate Resumes Data Conversion
- Possesses good experience in Recruiting Integrations setup and Career sites building
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot Workday Recruiting issues.
- Ability to manage project timelines, deliverables, and client expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivating and be able to plan your own work.
Education and or Training
- Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
- Primarily Remote but require travel to client on an adhoc basis to support workshop etc. Normally, travel is around 20% of the time.
- US citizen or US Green-card only
Compensation at DXC is influenced by an array of factors, including but not limited to the experience, job-related knowledge, skills, competencies, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. A reasonable estimate of the current compensation range for this position is $109,400 – $164,000.
Full-time hires are eligible to participate in the DXC benefit program. DXC offers a comprehensive, flexible, and competitive benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage; employee wellness; life and disability insurance; a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, paid time off; and much more.
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email.
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.