IND – TN – CHENNAI
DXC Technology India is seeking great talent to join the Global Workday Practice.
The Workday Consultant will act independently and advise on or manage the solution configuration for large complex Workday engagements. He/she will provide subject matter expertise supporting delivery, testing and both presales and post-production engagements.
The Workday Consultant will be an important customer spokesperson for the DXC Workday Practice. The Consultant will help create strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions and will demonstrate how customers can realize substantial value by deploying the Workday HCM solution. Could be a part of the application management support team supporting Workday functional system setup, testing and Integrations or Data Migration streams.
He/she will provide subject matter expertise across multiple HR domains and contribute world-class approaches to solutions, discovery, fit-gap, process design and reengineering. The Consultant acts as the key interface to the end user or customer.
- Demonstrates substantial project implementation experience on one or more of the following Workday functional areas: Core HCM, Compensation, Advance Compensation, Absence, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Learning
- Oversee and manage the ongoing technical design, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Workday
- As a Technical Lead, you’ll work as part of a team problem solvers, helping to solve complex problems from strategy to execution
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to our clients
- Analyse, design and help build new complex custom reports for our clients
- Plan, design and optimise security roles configurations for each client to support User Based Securities in Workday
- Provide support and guidance in system integrations from an architecture & hands on support role to manage (in & outbound integration issues and resolution)
- Stay abreast of new functionality becoming available in Workday and drive client adoption and deployment of newly released features and functions
- Strong understanding of Workday security architecture and how to maintain it.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Workday HCM Certification
- Any workday advanced certification recruiting, compensation, talent, absence, time tracking is good to have
- Excellent communication skills delivering to functional and management audiences, as well as to external Clients
- Practical experience gained on AMS projects
- Practical experience gained on data migration and/or integrations projects (e.g. during “to Cloud” transformation projects)
- Strong consulting skills, handling customer expectations
- Fluent speaker of the English language
- Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools (e.g. pivot tables)
- 6-8years in Workday eco-system delivering technical solutions to clients during initial deployments thru to rolling adoption and take up of new modules and releases.
Nice to have skills:
- Limited need for travel, up to 10%
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Project Management skills or PM experience are very welcome