ESP – MD – MADRID
Provide business domain solution, process, strategy, business case and change consulting to external client at functional and senior management level, on a chargeable basis. The business domain includes industry specific business process and function specific business process such as HR, accounting and IT. It also includes developing and managing IT governance mechanism and various policies such as security policy, business continuity policy. Help the client innovate and formulate business solutions and “technology enabled” business models and new ways of doing business to create breakthrough positions in the marketplace. Explains how and where technology can be used to address key business processes in a particular domain. Gets involved in the strategy and business issues identification and resolution; provides input to the company account plan to develop and manage the strategic relationship with the client’s senior management, and act as a trusted advisor in transforming the client’s business.
- Researches the clients business and industry and able to offer an option or view.
- Constructs visual models/whiteboard during informal meetings.
- Creates roadmaps describing as is and to be customer environments.
- Listens, asking open and closed questions and summarising.
- Articulates outcomes and key benefits focusing on value to both the client and the company.
- Facilitates the definition of processes and activities.
- Organises workshop logistics.
- documenting workshop outputs.
- facilitating part of the workshop or co-facilitate client events.
- Contributes to building communication plans.
- Shapes people orientated works streams and management of change activities.
- Coaches and supporting individual clients focusing on their personal success.
- Identifies risks and assumptions and shapes programme governance.
- Works on pre-sales opportunities to create valid business cases including ROI.
- Develops proposed solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using a combination of the company standardized and customized services.
- Workday HCM core certification
- Any additional Workday certification is a plus (Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking are the ones with most need).
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing and/or supporting Workday as a functional consultant. Following topics are important: configuration of business processes, configuration of Workday security, mass data loads (using EIBs, a Workday tool for mass uploads), creation of custom reports.
- Consulting skills: ability to prepare and facilitate workshops with customers, ability to gather requirements, propose several options and guide the customer towards making decisions, experience with creating design documents, to prepare and execute test scenarios, and to migrate Workday configurations between implementation, Sandbox and Production environments.
- Willing to deliver Workday HCM ongoing production support: this include solving requests for changes and incidents.
- Customer facing: person who enjoys working with customers.
- Self-starter: person who is taking initiatives.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Team player: person who enjoys working with colleagues (both helping them and being helped).
- Fluent in English and in Spanish.