GBR – ANY CITY
Project Delivery –
- Demonstrates substantial project implementation experience of the following Workday functional areas:
- Absence Management
- Time Tracking
- Assumes the role of Lead or Senior Consultant for the above listed functional areas.
- Leads discovery and solution design workshops for client.
- Demonstrates broad understanding of the wider HCM functional areas and is able to identify and monitor cross functional touchpoints to assess the impact of each of these.
- Responsible for the quality and successful delivery of the functional Delivery Assurance reviews and checkpoints on the Workday solution.
- Oversees risks and change requests across the Absence Management and Time Tracking functional areas to be able to understand and assess impact.
- Provides effective consulting and advisory capacity to clients to successfully manage the project scope and to ensure that client is able to build up the required Workday capability during the project deployment.
- Supports the Workday Engagement Manager as needed to ensure smooth and successful project delivery.
Client Management & Business Development
- Through successful project delivery with DXC team, is able to build a trusted partner relationship with client.
- Works closely with Business Development / Sales teams to support the pipeline generation activities and support the process of converting opportunities into deals.
- Performs discovery activities and leads product solution scoping exercise for prospective clients.
- Acts as a role model to the DXC Workday practice and wider DXC business.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to all consultants within the Workday practice as/when needed.
- Contributes to team member’s development by providing developmental feedback as needed.
- Workday Core HCM certification
- Workday Absence Management certification
- Workday Time Tracking certification
- Any other Workday certification is an advantage.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Coaching & mentoring skills
- Full cycle of Workday implementation experience (phase 1, phase X, AMS)
- Ability & confidence to build relationship virtually
- Excellent consulting & client management skills
- Ability to influence others
- Business development experience
What’s in it for me?
You will be joining a supportive and friendly team of specialists who share ideas, knowledge and creativity to ensure everyone succeeds in the provision of high quality.
We provide a comprehensive Flex benefits scheme including Pension, Life Insurance, Health insurance, travel insurance, store vouchers/discounts, 25 days holiday and options to increase holiday and select benefits appropriate to you.