MEX – JAL – TLAQUEPAQUE
* This position is 100% remote
At DXC we use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that our customers need to modernize operations and drive innovation across their entire IT estate. We provide services across the Enterprise Technology Stack for business process outsourcing, analytics and engineering, applications, security, cloud, IT outsourcing and modern workplace
Our DXC Application services team works with our customers as a trusted partner to help simplify, modernize, and accelerate mission-critical applications that support business agility and growth. Customers work with us to take advantage of the latest digital platforms with both custom and packaged applications, ensure resiliency, launch new products, and enter new markets with minimal disruption.
The Workday Consultant will act independently and advise on or manage the solution configuration for large complex Workday engagements. He/she will provide subject matter expertise supporting delivery, testing and both presales and post-production engagements.
The Workday Consultant will be an important customer spokesperson for the DXC Workday Practice. The Consultant will help create strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions and will demonstrate how customers can realize substantial value by deploying the Workday HCM solution. Could be a part of the application management support team supporting Workday functional system setup, testing and Integrations or Data Migration streams.
He/she will provide subject matter expertise across multiple HR domains and contribute world-class approaches to discovery, fit-gap, process design and reengineering. The Consultant acts as the key interface to the end user or customer.
- Lead one or multiple functional domains.
- At least 4+ Years Workday Integration implementation experience with a Workday partner
- Experience implementing Workday Integration configurations for customers of all sizes
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with conflicting deadlines
- General knowledge in all Workday functional areas
- Coordinate with consultants from offshore locations.
- Troubleshoot incidents across functional domains
- Business analysis representing a specific area(s) of functional expertise e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, or Technical expertise e.g: Integrations, Reporting, Workday Studio.
- Work as a part of a project team to provide post production support
- Work with the Customer to identify requirements
- Support the tenant migration, enhancement, and release management processes
- Configure Workday according to customer requirements
- Test business processes and Workday configuration
- Develop and deliver customer-specific training and documentation
- Work independently. Take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project
- Work according to the assigned priorities to ensure client’s service level agreements are met
- Or alternatively at least 3-5 years of commercial experience in other HCM technology domain (SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Cornerstone)
- Excellent communication skills delivering to functional and management audiences, as well as to external Clients
- Practical experience gained on AMS projects (e.g. greenfield implementation of SAP HCM, PA, PY)
- Practical experience gained on HR data migration and/or integrations projects (e.g. during “to Cloud” transformation projects)
- Strong consulting skills, handling customer expectations
- Fluent speaker of the English language
- Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools (eg. pivot tables)
- Workday HCM Certified, ideally with an advanced certification (recruiting, compensation, talent, absence, time tracking, integrations)
- Limited need for travel, up to 10%
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Project Management skills or PM experience are very welcome
Joining DXC connects you to brilliant people who embrace change and seize opportunities to advance their careers and amplify customer success. At DXC we support each other and work as a team — globally and locally. Our achievements demonstrate how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues. You will be joining a team that works to create a culture of learning, diversity and inclusion and are dedicated to strong ethics and corporate citizenship.
At DXC we put our people first. In managing COVID-19, our actions are focused on the health, safety and well-being of our colleagues and their families and our approach is to encourage and support masking, testing and vaccination. With our Virtual First strategy the majority of our workforce now works remotely and will continue to do so. We recognize that requirements and availability around masking, testing and vaccination vary by location, and we continue to monitor and conform with government regulations and customer requirements specific to each location.