USA – NJ – ANY CITY
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates routine aspects of solution development and architecture and management processes. Interfaces with business developers, account managers, competency managers, and executive management on routine aspects of solution development to increase company productivity and profits.
- Oversees use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community. Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans align with sales and launch plans.
- Facilitates reduced risks to client and company; participates in solution business plan creation; assists in preparing financial models to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established. Assists and supports client activities to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging.
- Interfaces and participates in business development discussions across cross-functional teams and internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Identifies business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, compelling event and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long term company and client business performance expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Workday HCM experience for at-least one modules like HCM core, time tracking, Absence
- Certification in at-least one Workday HCM module
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Good skills at managing risks during product launches
- Good creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Work Remote
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email.
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.