CRI – SJ – SAN JOSE
The Workday Consultant will act independently and advise on or manage the solution configuration for large complex Workday engagements. He/she will provide subject matter expertise supporting delivery, testing and both presales and post-production engagements. The Workday Consultant will be an important customer spokesperson for the DXC Workday Practice. The Consultant will help create strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions and will demonstrate how customers can realize substantial value by deploying the Workday HCM solution. Could be a part of the application management support team supporting Workday functional system setup, testing and Integrations or Data Migration streams. He/she will provide subject matter expertise across multiple HR domains and contribute worldclass approaches to discovery, fit-gap, process design and reengineering. The Consultant acts as the key interface to the end user or customer.
• Lead one or multiple functional domains.
• Coordinate with consultants from offshore locations.
• Troubleshoot incidents across functional domains
• Business analysis representing a specific area(s) of functional expertise e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, or Technical expertise e.g: Integrations, Reporting, Workday Studio.
• Work as a part of a project team to provide post production support • Work with the Customer to identify requirements
• Support the tenant migration, enhancement, and release management processes
• Configure Workday according to customer requirements
• Test business processes and Workday configuration
• Develop and deliver customer-specific training and documentation • Work independently. Take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project
• Work according to the assigned priorities to ensure client’s service level agreements are met
• Workday HCM Certified, ideally with an advanced certification (recruiting, compensation, talent, absence, time tracking, integrations)
• or alternatively at least 5 years of commercial experience in other HCM technology domain (SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Cornerstone), and more than 10 years of total work experience.
• Practical experience gained providing ticketing support using third party tools (e.g Service Now, Jira, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills delivering to functional and management audiences, as well as to external Clients
• Practical experience gained on AMS projects (e.g. greenfield implementation of SAP HCM, PA, PY)
• Practical experience gained on HR data migration and/or integrations projects (e.g. during “to Cloud” transformation projects)
• Strong consulting skills, handling customer expectations
• Fluent speaker of the English language
• Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools (eg. pivot tables) Additional expectations
• Limited need for travel, up to 10%
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Project Management skills or PM experience are very welcome