Come build the next-gen fintech at Early Warning, network operator of Zelle®, where we’re relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.
From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access Zelle® directly through their banking app to new account opening and beyond – we make a difference in the lives of consumers and businesses every day and enable them to live their best financial lives. And we’re only getting started.
With new state-of the-art offices in Scottsdale, AZ (Headquarters) and Chicago, IL – plus a growing presence in San Francisco – we’re entering our next big chapter. We focus all hiring efforts in a few states and within driving distance of an office location to enable in-person collaboration when and where possible. Priority hiring locations are Scottsdale, AZ, Illinois, NY tri-state metro area (New Jersey, New York and Connecticut) and San Francisco, CA. On exception we will hire in secondary locations such as District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia. We are not actively recruiting in Colorado, Rhode Island or Washington.
People matter to us, so we think our best work is done when we’re together, in-person. From informal interactions, to sharing ideas, to mentoring and beyond. We also believe in workplace flexibility and empowering teams to determine the rhythm of work to create an inclusive culture. Through the power of innovative collaboration, we offer hybrid and (when necessary) virtual (“remote”) workplace models.
Join us and make your mark on what’s next in fintech.
*Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor an employment Visa for this position.
This role is responsible for providing primary administration and support of key third party applications used at Early Warning. The position serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the assigned system(s) and for the processes inside of the application to ensure that it remains current and serves the needs for Early Warning users.
- Act as owner and primary administrator of assigned application(s).
- Provide application and system support to all employees for assigned application(s).
- Troubleshoot issues, providing second level support. Resolve issues or identify escalation to Systems team or vendor. Own issue until resolved.
- Provide application performance monitoring
- Analyze application incidents to identify root cause. Work closely with vendor’s product support team to implement solutions.
- Analyze existing processes to identify inefficiency and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with stakeholders to establish key metrics, KPIs and SLAs that are measurable and sustainable.
- Ensure successful installation and validation of vendor-provided upgrades and patches.
- Monitor license usage and budgeting for licensing costs. Provide metrics on anticipated needs during budget cycle and submit procurement requests when additional licenses are required.
- Process change requests for modifications to the application configuration.
- Maintain application road map and work with Manager, Applications Administration to set priorities.
- Provide timely and accurate status reporting.
- Manage projects to build new functionality, workflows, processes, and/or reporting in the application including requirements gathering, configuration, testing, user documentation and training.
- Develop and maintain all user documentation related to assigned application(s), including policies and procedures.
- Drive user adoption across the organization through user training and best practices.
- Maintain relationship with vendor to resolve application issues and ensure that Early Warning’s needs for new functionality are considered in future releases.
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications and/or Computer Science or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to be used to interact proficiently with all levels of management and staff
- General knowledge or familiarity with Windows OS, Oracle, SQL, MS Office, Visio
- General knowledge or familiarity with applications such as Tableau or SAP Business Objects, and Jira and Confluence
- Proven experience supporting, as an admin, vendor-provided applications
- Self-starter who has the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Background and drug screen
Minimum Qualifications required based on application systems supported:
Specialized support of specific applications.
- Demonstrated experience with configuration across Workday modules including HCM, Recruiting, Learning, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workday Cross Application functions including audits, access control, security, position management, hierarchies, supervisory orgs, workflow development, business process configuration and business process security.
- Experience creating complex calculated fields and custom objects.
- Demonstrated strong ability to create and modify standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports.
- Demonstrated experience creating, implementing, and maintaining Workday integrations using Workday Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core Connectors, as well as experience with API and web service integrations (SOAP, WSDL, XML, REST).
- Experience with custom transformations.
- Three years of experience in process decomposition, process analysis, scoping and optimization
- Java or SQL coding experience
Project Management System
- Three years of experience managing projects and project financials
- Understanding of accounting and finance principles as they relate to projects
- Understanding of project concepts and project execution
- SQL coding experience – including Report Builder
- Strong understanding of MS SharePoint architecture and administration
- Development experience with MS Visual Studio, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, C#,
- Experience with Infopath, SharePoint Workflow, and SharePoint Designer
- Working knowledge of various web design / graphic design tools (Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Able to learn more complex configuration and design to support development and implementation improvements
- Handle escalated functional questions for Jira, Agile, Tempo/Timesheets (future), Xray, Confluence
- Support integrations (Business Objects/Data, Planview)
- Base JQL / Scripting capability
- Build Dashboards and/or Filters
- Work with PMO to establish standards for use of templates and Dashboards
Business Objects & Tableau
- Business Objects competency level of intermediate to senior level
- Assess the current configuration of Business Objects and make recommendations
- Establish and enhance increased functionality of Business Objects tool and features which are currently under-utilized and make the consumers of the app aware of features and functions
- Understanding of risk management frameworks and key activities
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) software platform administration experience
- Experience configuring GRC surveys, workflows, and dashboards to support business and risk management processes
- Additional education, certifications, or experience – as applicable.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the Ways We Prioritize Your Health and Happiness
Healthcare Coverage – Competitive medical (PPO/HDHP), dental, and vision plans as well as company contributions to your Health Savings Account (HSA) or pre-tax savings through flexible spending accounts (FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
401(k) Retirement Plan – Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor Match on your first 6% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
12 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off – Unlimited Time Off for Exempt (salaried) employees, as well as generous PTO for Non-Exempt (hourly) employees, plus 11 paid company holidays
Maven Family Planning – provides support through your Parenting journey including egg freezing, fertility, adoption, surrogacy, pregnancy, postpartum, early pediatrics, and returning to work.
And SO much more! We continue to enhance our program, so be sure to check our Benefits page here for the latest.
*Unlimited Time Off available to regular, full-time exempt roles only. Our team can share more during the interview process!
Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.