Come Work with Us!
Early Warning® is always looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us create amazing payments experiences! For over 25 years, we’ve been a leader in financial technology that protects and advances the global financial system.
We are a fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit offering competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a fun, casual atmosphere filled with opportunity. Come work with a diverse, talented team creating the future of payments!
This role supports the Learning & Development team by building and creating a high impact learning environment to accelerate overall employee performance. A priority for this role will be to lead the design and creation of learning solutions and development plans for technical job roles in the Information Technology, Technology, and Information Security business groups. The ideal candidate leads project(s) and/or program management, facilitates, and develops content. Essential components of the role include guiding and advising various line(s) of business on program enhancement, while identifying and building new solutions. A key support with the company’s mission to create a daily culture of learning through meaningful content curation, which equips people for their roles and future opportunities and growth.
- Develops relationships with senior leaders to influence sustainable learning and development solutions for the business.
- Completes intake process with stakeholders/leaders by gathering learning requirements and determining scope and budget.
- Assesses existing and future resources needed to achieve objectives and the best suited modality to deliver content and accomplish successful business results.
- Leads and recommends learning and development content initiatives for assessment, design, budget and evaluation, to enhance existing programs and/or third-party training.
- Provides recommendations for process improvement and opportunities to become more efficient.
- Develops and reports KPI performance metrics in collaboration with line(s) of business.
- Participates in the development of enhanced reporting capabilities with Workday Learning and with third party vendors to measure/track program effectiveness.
- Participates in overall content delivery and when applicable, assigning required training.
- Delivers training content for early career, leadership development, new employee onboarding, and soft skills/professional development areas.
- Supports the company’s commitment to risk management and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Designs content that addresses business needs and aligns the right level training activities with the complexity of the training topic(s).
- Focus on performance objectives that directly ties the learning to actual on-the-job behavior necessary for achieving the organization’s goals.
- Engage and collaborate with sponsors, stakeholders, and subject matter experts for feedback and review process.
- Provides LMS support, updates and maintains training catalog; administers/ assigns training and supports training data needs and/or “report outs” as needed.
- Collaborates with Learning and Development team to develop dashboards, management training (in Workday learning).
- May collaborate with project management teams on large scale training & development “rolls outs”.
The above job description is a summary of job responsibilities and is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform tasks and other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Education or experience typically obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Management, Human Resources, Higher Education/ Training/ Teaching or related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in learning & development, with “hands on” experience building robust programs and infrastructure and supporting enterprise-wide programs with successful outcomes.
- A minimum of 1 year project management experience
- Experience with e-learning platforms and the Addie learning model is necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with, influence, and support all levels of leadership it vital.
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge and understanding of business issues, priorities, goals, and strategy is necessary.
- Proven stand – up delivery and facilitation skills with the ability to drive key learning outcomes and motivate application beyond the classroom are essential.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical positions/ lines of business (collaborating/ supporting Information Technology, Technology, Information Security) is crucial.
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations clearly articulate technical ideas to a non-technical audience for action based on the analysis is necessary.
- Progressive experience in presenting formal concepts to leadership is crucial.
- Advanced knowledge in LMS system; Workday preferred
- Proficiency in content design software; Articulate preferred
- Background and drug screening
- Additional college level learning & development, higher education, training, human resources, or business-related classes are beneficial.
- Certified learning & development professional
- Certified Project management professional
- Experience with Workday Learning is beneficial
- Intermediate experience in instructional design concepts – building content in eLearning, graphic design is highly beneficial.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work will require standing, walking, kneeling, bending and reaching to identify asset information on fixed hardware. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Some of the Ways We Keep You Healthy & Happy
All the benefits you expect…
- Healthcare Coverage – Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings through flexible spending accounts (FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
- Income Protection – Life & Disability Insurance options ensuring financial coverage for you and your family.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor Match on your first 4% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
- Work Life Management – Generous and flexible paid time off benefits for when you’ll need to take some time away from work to care for yourself or a loved one.
- Health & Wellness Program – An award-winning program designed to take a personalized, interactive approach to empower you to live your healthiest life.
- Employee Assistance Program – Resources and tools to help you and your family find a solution to whatever life throws at you.
And some you might not…
- Tuition Benefits Program
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Legal Services & Credit Counseling
- Pet Insurance
- Charitable Giving Matching Program
- Employee Resource Groups
All full-time, regular Early Warning employees (as defined in company policy and based on state laws and regulations) are eligible for the benefits.
Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.