Come build the next-gen fintech at Zelle®, where we’re relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.
From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access Zelle® directly through their banking app to new account opening and beyond – we make a difference in the lives of consumers and businesses every day and enable them to live their best financial lives. And we’re only getting started.
With a new, state-of-the-art HQ opening next year in Scottsdale, AZ – plus growing presences in San Francisco and Chicago – we’re entering our next big chapter.
Make your mark on what’s next in fintech with Zelle®.
The Talent Coordinator performs a variety of recruitment functions to support attracting and aligning exceptional talent with business needs. This position ensures compliance with legal requirements and demonstrates continuous commitment to employee engagement. The Talent Coordinator will also oversee the onboarding function and serve as the administrator for new hire classes.
- Conducts pre-offer reference checks, documents feedback, and notifies recruiting staff of results.
- Prepares and sends offer letters and related hiring documents, initiates pre-employment background screening and pre-employment tests, tracks receipt and completion, and keeps recruiting staff abreast of status.
- Serves as the administrator of Day One onboarding with new hires to ensure a positive and consistent experience.
- Ensures candidate experience is exceptional from initial contact through disposition or on-boarding.
- Schedules phone screens and onsite interviews for recruiting staff and hiring managers, prepares and communicates interview schedule and serves as primary point of contact for candidates and internal staff involved in the hiring process.
- Generates standard and custom reports used to evaluate status and effectiveness and maintains recruiting statistics.
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements and maintains appropriate files and documentation.
- Represents company in a highly professional manner and demonstrates the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Support the company’s commitment to risk management and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a recruiting support role or in a high-volume administrative role in a professional environment
- Experience maintaining and utilizing various ATS systems (applicant tracking software).
- Experience with new hire orientation and onboarding
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate professionalism, high level of customer service, and confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday applicant tracking software.
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the Ways We Keep You Healthy & Happy
All the benefits you expect…
- Healthcare Coverage – Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings through flexible spending accounts (FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
- Income Protection – Life & Disability Insurance options ensuring financial coverage for you and your family.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor Match on your first 4% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
- Work Life Management – Generous and flexible paid time off benefits for when you’ll need to take some time away from work to care for yourself or a loved one.
- Health & Wellness Program – An award-winning program designed to take a personalized, interactive approach to empower you to live your healthiest life.
- Employee Assistance Program – Resources and tools to help you and your family find a solution to whatever life throws at you.
And some you might not…
- Tuition Benefits Program
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Legal Services & Credit Counseling
- Pet Insurance
- Charitable Giving Matching Program
- Employee Resource Groups
All full-time, regular Early Warning employees (as defined in company policy and based on state laws and regulations) are eligible for the benefits.
Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.