Remote – United States (Excludes: CO, HI, NM, NYC)
We connect people and build communities to create economic opportunity for all.
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses, and organizations of all sizes.
eBay’s strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for enthusiast buyers and sellers. Looking for a purpose-driven company that puts the customer at the heart of everything? A culture that encourages people to think big and be curious, to act with urgency and integrity and to be fearlessly inclusive? That’s who we are. If this sounds compelling, join eBay!
People are at the center of everything we do. The People Technology Solutions (PTS) team provides the enabling technology foundation for candidate and employee experience at eBay. Our portfolio encompasses Workday HCM products at the core, supplemented by ancillary SaaS products and custom solutions.
We value out of the box thinking to surface solutions and options to tackle business problems and opportunities. We are collaborative, curious, creative, and dedicated to delivering excellence in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
As the Sr. Workday Configuration Lead, you’ll work cross functionally to help deliver a consumer-like digital experience in Workday. You’ll own the successful implementation, integration, and customization of Workday modules & functionalities.
- Own Workday configuration for our most business critical & technically complex modules & functionality enhancements
- Understand and act upon emerging customer needs & opportunities, providing alternate approaches and solutions
- Lead configuration, testing, and deployment of assigned applications to meet requirements, timelines, and execution standards
- Provide production support to deliver excellent operational response
- Build operational excellence by consistently documenting system requirements and configuration
- Support customers with training and change management on new processes and capabilities
- Act as an internal Workday configuration consultant for other team members and assist with mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Sciences, or related field
- 6+ years of demonstrated expertise in Workday Business Process Configurations and related capabilities. (Calc Fields, Report Writer, EIB in Workday HCM core and one or more functions like Recruiting, Talent, or Absence).
- Knowledge of managing Workday Extend Applications preferred
- Able to collaborate with multi-functional teams to deliver business and technical requirements with solution concepts, scenario maps, process maps, business rules etc.
- Strong communicator able to present business cases and solution options to non-technical audiences
- Analytical, able to break down complex problems into root causes and then scalable solutions
- Can work independently, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks under minimal direction
- Adaptable, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability to drive business results
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/ #LI-140535551_KA1 #LI-KA1 #LI-Remote
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. View our accessibility info to learn more about eBay’s commitment to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement.
Jobs posted with location as “Remote – United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM, NYC)” excludes residents of Colorado, Hawaii, New Mexico and New York City.