At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
- Ability to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of a broad landscape of financial systems with multiple touchpoints & integrations (proprietary TMS with Backoffice & AR/AP capabilities, financial platform, banking integrations, commissions apps, cash application tools, FP&A tools)
- Build trusted relationships with key finance and accounting business stakeholders
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap of finance initiatives and enhancements
- Evaluate new or replacement third-party applications used to improve the end to end finance processes
- Facilitate sessions with key groups to refine scope, business requirements and gain clarity on goals and expected outcomes of finance initiatives
- Lead integration effort related to the Financial System Migration to Workday Financials
- Collaborate with Implementation Partner, Finance Team, Engineering Team & Project Team to ensure timely delivery of Workday Financial Migration initiative
- Manage & mentor a team of financial system analysts and technical administrators
- Help triage & route production finance issues to the appropriate technical resources providing input on prioritization & provide timely updates to impacted groups within the organization
- Identify areas of improvement (i.e. enhancements / system monitoring / proactive issues alerting) to improve the overall health and uptime of the financial systems and reduce instances of issues & outages
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing a suite of financial systems or products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology
- Workday Financials Experience a Plus
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation and coaching skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- Exudes a positive attitude and supports and personifies department standards and initiatives
- Flexible to evolve as department and company initiatives change
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.