USA – Pennsylvania – King of Prussia
USA – Pennsylvania – Philadelphia
The Senior Human Resources Representative will play a key role in providing day-to-day human resource support to managers and employees located in King of Prussia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. Thriving on employee interaction, this person will maintain visibility on the floor and will drive consistent policy administration as well as recognition, retention, and staffing strategies throughout the facility. This role is part of the North America Purolite HR team, which provides support and opportunities for impact across other functions. This position will report to the Director of HR for North America.
What You Will Do:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for employees and managers in the areas of employee relations, employee development, performance management, compensation, benefits, payroll, and policy/procedure related issues. Acts as impartial advocate for fair and equitable treatment.
- Fosters employee engagement through proactive employee relations and performance management.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to coordinate, create, and drive strategies to source, attract, select, and fill open positions (including posting & conducting interviews).
- Partner with third party to fill temporary positions.
- Provide input to the Training Strategy and the development of specific training development plans.
- Support internal communication strategy with consistent and effective employee communication
- Manages Short Term Disability and FMLA programs.
- Provide HR related data and reporting to leaders to promote data driven decision making and strategy development.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal law, corporate guidelines, and Plant practices
- Conducts initial new hire orientation, facilitates training for Plant on HR-related topics
- Participates in corporate-wide HR service delivery improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of progressive human resource experience, preferably as a generalist
- Ability to interact with all levels within and across the organization
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop strategies, influence decision-makers and implement solutions
- No immigration sponsorship available
- Selected candidate will be based out of King of Prussia manufacturing facility, with occasional travel to Philadelphia plant as necessary. Opportunity to participate in hybrid WFH work model.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, business or equivalent.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution center
- Prior experience with Workday
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. You will be asked for proof of your vaccination status. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.