DNK – Hovedstaden – Copenhagen
Nordic HR Administrator
Ecolab is looking for a new Nordic HR Administrator to join our Nordic HR Team consisting of 4 fantastic colleagues. At Ecolab we work for a cleaner, safer, and healthier world, with our Nordic HR Team helping us achieve this by excellent HR support to our internal customers across the Nordic region.
The position is based in Valby, Denmark.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the possibility to build and develop your position to fit your aspirations within HR administration.
- You get to perform in a role where you support associates and managers with all aspects of HR administrations.
- You get to be part of an energized, positive team consisting of colleagues with different nationalities.
- Opportunity for a long-term career in a company that want to retain and develop our employees.
What You Will Do
- First point of contact for response to employee cases, providing informative responses where possible and escalating to team members in the Nordic HR Team where needed.
- Ensures payroll input to external payroll providers in a timely manner.
- Establish a trustworthy collaboration with external payroll providers.
- Drives HR process reviews to encourage simplification & processes automation.
- Maintain the approach & governance around standard contracts for all four countries including addendums.
- Maintain the approach & governance around people policies and procedures, including regular updates to the Company Handbook and HR Sharepoint Site.
You will be supporting associates and managers in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland.
- Knows how to use Microsoft office and have a digital mindset.
- Good English skills, as we work with colleagues from all of Europe.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proactive & flexible approach
- Problem solving skills including finding the root cause.
- Advantage if you have supplied Payroll input to external providers in previous roles.
- Advantage if you have knowledge of Workday.
Ecolab is a company that makes a positive impact on the world. We help our customers with hygiene in producing food and beverages; with cleaning in restaurants and institutions; By saving water used in production and much, much more. We take pride in caring for our employees and helping them develop and succeed under the motto: ‘Own your future. Impact what matters’.