Edwards Lifesciences is looking a new HR Team member!
We are offering a position of an Analyst, HR Reporting and Data Governance who will be responsible for leading and planning HR Tech projects and regular activities with focus on Workday reporting, data quality, data governance and data security. Our new colleague will translate HR business needs into system and process design and capabilities.
We are offering a limited contract (maternity cover for 2 – 3 years).
Location: Czech Republic – Prague 8 (additional locations: UK/Germany/Spain – possibility to work remotely).
Please apply in English!
• Lead and plan projects with focus on HR Reporting and HR Data Governance and applying functional knowledge of HR systems, HR processes, HR data structures, reporting and analytics principles while evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and solution development
• Participate on the design and development of HR reporting and data governance strategy
• Design, develop and test new HR reports and dashboards in Workday and ensure knowledge transfers and adoption of developed reporting tools
• Govern and guide the adoption of reporting tools and HR dashboards and participate on their continuous improvements
• Provide recommendations/guidance to cross-functional team members to understand business and HR needs and translate them to reports, analytics tools and other system solutions focused on HR data
• Communicate risk assessments and audit findings to HR stakeholders/management, develop improvements in the processes and controls in cooperation with Data and Process Owners
• Maintain HR reporting database and ensure accuracy of HR reporting tools, work continuously on improvements related to HR reports and dashboards
• Conduct complex analysis, design, evaluations, modification, testing and implementation of multiple systems across HR functional areas with focus on HR data
• Troubleshoot data errors and perform root cause analysis, including proposing and implementing solutions having broader organizational impact and provide knowledge transfer to cross-functional team members
• Analyze current work processes and determine solutions utilizing system applications, business process and technical knowledge
• Incidental: Keep abreast of technical innovation by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Education, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT or related field
• 3+ years experience in Human Resources or IT area is required (preferred areas: data quality, data audits, reporting, processes)
• Able to read, comprehend, write, and speak English
• Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite (MS Excel) and HR systems – Workday is strongly preferred
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Understanding of HR operations, data, information systems and process principles, practices and plans
• Ability to manage change effectively while mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels (Stakeholder Management)
• Must be able to work in a team environment
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the Czech Republic also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote working
- Pension Plan Risk Life Insurance
- Virtual Medical Clinic (online access to healthcare)
- Meal Benefits
- Service Awards
- Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Plan (Cafeteria)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including onsite gym, Yoga, Pilates or SM System classes, massages, fresh fruit in the office, healthy lifestyle workshops, educational events, charity activities and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.