USA – California – Irvine
The HR Representative acts as the first point of contact for program inquiries, identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders. This role executes processes, delivers services, and conducts the day-to-day operations in their assigned function/service area team. The Representative is empowered to support and perform transactional activities required to enable HR business processes and drive a best-in-class employee experience.
This role will support the Global Business Excellence team and their certification programs.
- Perform HR Solutions tasks with increased complexity under general supervision. Act as first point-of-contact for all employee inquiries, with an employee-centric mindset, expressing empathy in customer service delivery to create a positive, memorable experience for every customer.
- Responding to increasingly complex service demands and issues as they arise, identifying solutions, and providing related information to employees, people leaders and stakeholders.
- Keep accurate and timely records of all participants within the certificate programs, helping to keep everyone engaged and to task.
- Leverage E2E process documentation, procedures, work instructions, to resolve inquiries quickly and execute day-to-day operational activities and tasks.
- Recognize and communicate emerging issues/trends in interactions and provide insight that supports continuous improvements (e.g. to reduce task execution turnaround time) and improve the customer experience.
- Provide reports and metrics that tell the story of who has participated as well as completed the programs they are participating in. These reports should be prepared monthly and rolled up to Sr. Leaders quarterly.
- Other incidental duties
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years years experience in Human Resources Administration or shared services environment required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Experience with interacting and supporting all levels of management
- Experience managing HR system data
- Experience and understanding of program management tools and systems
- Experience with Workday Learning would be welcomed
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications required, SMART sheets
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR Solutions. Ability to operate effectively and proactively in a customer service environment with a customer focus and employee experience mindset
- Ability to use appropriate judgment and critical thinking skills involved in escalating issues or other resources in decision making or processing
- Some experience with vendor management, creation of purchase orders, and contracts
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills required
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption from being vaccinated.