Mountain View, CA
El Camino Health is committed to hiring, retaining and growing the best and brightest professionals who will carry our mission and vision forward. We are proud of our reputation in the community: One built on compassion, innovation, collaboration and delivering high-quality care. Come join the team that makes this happen.
Applicants MUST apply for position(s) by submitting a separate application for each individual job posting number they are interested in being considered for.
Scheduled Bi-Weekly Hours
Day: 8 hours
This position is responsible for the maintenance, administration and support of HR Systems, inclusive of Human Capital Management (HCM) and ancillary systems, in alignment w/ HR programs, goals and initiatives.
The HR Systems Analyst serves as a subject matter expert (SME) related to HR business processes, systems functionality, configuration and capabilities. This position will play a lead role in the implementation and support of systems initiatives and participate in vendor evaluations and assessments. The analyst will develop and manage relationships with partnering teams and functional HR teams, as it relates to the identification, prioritization and delivery of process, program and systematic solutions. Participate in scheduled systems upgrades, including test plan development, regression/patch testing, and reviewing and prototyping new functionality. Support change management activities, including authoring user documentation and facilitating training sessions.
Gather and qualify business requirements and recommend solutions in collaboration with partnering teams (HR, IT, Payroll, Finance). Analyze existing workflows, document, recommend and implement new/streamlined processes. Perform system configurations and maintenance. Assist with the development and maintenance of a reporting repository and supports reporting and analytics requests. Contribute to the maintenance and accuracy of systems data, in the form of data loads and audits.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Human Resources or Business Administration
2. Minimum 7 years progressive HRIS experience in support, implementations and/or upgrades
3. 5 years experience with Workday configuration & support
4. Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project
5. SME in process review, management, redesign and documentation
6. Advanced skills in situational analysis, research, troubleshooting and issue identification and resolution
7. Ability to be flexible, multi-task, play multiple roles, prioritize and execute on initiatives in a fluid landscape
8. Ability to work effectively in both an individual and team dynamic (cross-functional teams)
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
10. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, customer service and a commitment to excellence
11. High integrity and ethics when handling confidential information
The Physical Requirements and Working Conditions of this job are available. El Camino Health will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability if that will allow them to perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so creates an undue hardship for the hospital, or causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace which cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation.
Sedentary Work – Duties performed mostly while sitting; walking and standing at times. Occasionally lift or carry up to 10 lbs. Uses hands and fingers. – (Physical Requirements-United States of America)
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
El Camino Health seeks and values a diverse workforce. The organization is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of qualifications and competencies. El Camino Health prohibits discrimination in employment based on race, ancestry, national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, marital status, age, medical condition or any other status protected by law. In addition to state and federal law, El Camino Health also follows all applicable fair and equitable employment policies from the County of Santa Clara.