PL – Warszawa
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
This role is accountable for timely and accurately processing country payrolls as well as supporting the transition process as Elanco moves payrolls to a new payroll vendor. The expert will work collaboratively with various team members, project teams, key stakeholders, and third-party partners.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Actively participate in the migration of Payroll and Time Management processes to the new payroll Partner
- Collect, review and aggregate payroll data inputs from multiple upstream sources (automated and non-automated) for assigned country payrolls, in collaboration with country HRBP’s
- Ensure timeliness for all parties (internal & external) for key payroll processing events
- Monitor supplier payroll processing and compliance activities
- Review, analyze, and reconcile outputs (for completeness and accuracy)
- Ensure all payroll transactions are managed in accordance with SOX controls & country defined regulations at all times, where deviations from local & international regulations occur ensure, these are escalated within Elanco HR
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of employee/manger queries, within defined SLA’s with the highest level of confidentiality & professionalism – protecting Elanco & our employees data & privacy
- Responsible for creating the appropriate accounting documentation to enable GL posting for end-to-end payroll transactions, incl. statutory & benefits information
- Request funding of payroll, payroll taxes and other third-party payments, as applicable; ensure Treasury receives and acts upon requests
- Take active part in knowledge transfer, optimization and /or redesigning processes reflecting Elanco strategy and values
- Comply with all company local and global policies including legal & privacy frameworks, Code of Conduct, anti-discrimination, harassment, and health, safety and environment (HSE) policies.
- Perform any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined by Company management
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications): Excel knowledge is a must,
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (minimum) in HR, Finance, IT or related field.
Experience: minimum 2 years experience in payroll
- Payroll implementation experience preferred
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Service Now experience is a big asset
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively and collaboratively with various business partnerships, regions, and cultures, and to promote effective collaboration between them.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information in a confidential manner, projecting trust & credibility with leaders & employees
- Effective analytical & problem solving capabilities, with the able to identify issues & make data driven decisions
- Language: Fluency in English is required; Proficiency in French, Italian or Spanish is advantageous
- Ability to flex working schedule to meet the needs to of the business (before / after hours)
- Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status