Dallas – TX (LBJ FWY)
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Senior Human Resources Information Systems Analyst
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place for your care is where you live. We know there’s no place like home, and that’s why our teams continue to provide high-quality care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make a difference as a Senior Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst. Being a part of something this great, starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Senior HRIS Analyst with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You’ll work in a collaborative environment
- You’ll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a difference
- Outstanding compensation package
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
As a Senior HRIS Analyst you’ll contribute to our success in the following ways:
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on assigned modules to Workday Team and Business Partners.
- Performs system administration functions including business process configuration, analysis of all data issues resulting from interface upload errors or incorrect data transmission from or to external vendors.
- Researches and resolves HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Works closely with HR, Payroll teams, business partners and technical teams to provide ongoing Workday support.
- Gathers and defines requirements/recommendations, documents change for control purposes, designs and implements solutions to ensure user ease of adoption.
- Supports future Workday releases; researches new functionality and partners with the HR Team on the rollout of applicable enhancements.
- Configures and implements system upgrades and enhancements.
- Leads testing and data validation and ensures that business process mapping, and overall system performance is aligned with organizational objectives.
What is Required?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, HR Management or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years performing configuration and support of at least 2 workday modules (HCM, Compensation, Time Tracking, Absence, Payroll and/or Benefits)
- Previous experience with HR, Payroll and regulatory requirements
- Previous experience with Workday Configuration
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Workday certifications are preferred
You will report to the Director of Workday.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.