Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a result oriented Senior HRIS Workday Analyst to join Element Fleet Management. As the largest pure-play fleet manager in the world, we provide unmatched products and services and solutions to our clients.
At Element, employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional client experience. We are committed to the success of our clients, employees, and investors by fostering a culture where every employee can make a difference!
- An HRIS Analyst with 3 years of experience using Workday, looking to move up to the Senior level?
- Looking for a chance to broaden your hands-on exposure?
As the Senior HRIS Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and reliability of Element’s HRIS Systems. The role is mainly responsible for end-user support and actively configuring the platform for various projects while being the main point of contact responsible for HCM, Reporting, Integrations, Learning, Recruiting and Talent.
A Day in the Life
- Provide Workday subject matter functional expertise for day-to-day support and development including business process configuration, integrations, data transmission (EIB), testing and other troubleshooting support.
- Provide Workday product expertise in the areas of Workday Core HCM, Reporting, Workday Integration (Payroll and Benefits), Absence Management, Workday Learning.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices and partner with HR functional leads to understand pain points, prioritize requirements and identify opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiency by leveraging Workday functionality.
- Ensure day-to-day systems support is balanced with strategic enhancements and projects.
- Plan and lead bi-annual releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality and cross functional analysis.
- Maintain awareness of Workday future releases / roadmap and the potential impact of those plans on current and future Workday functionality.
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and support the team to develop standard operating procedures for critical HR processes.
- Support the development and maintenance of end-user support materials and guides.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of Workday systems, support and analyst experience required
- Project management experience with global Workday projects.
- Demonstrated functional experience in Human Resources, Payroll, or Financials Management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Strong problem-solving and effective judgement in identifying solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management.
- Preferred: Workday Functional Certifications; Workday Pro certification in one or multiple HCM modules, broad understanding of Workday cross functional touchpoints and their impacts within the Workday platforms, AMS experience.
What’s in it for You
• A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
• Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
• Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
• Hybrid work environment for most positions
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Beginning January 1, 2022, Element requires new hires to provide their COVID-19 vaccination status as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Element and must be provided prior to commencing employment. If working in an Element office, full vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement of employment. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a health condition or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to [email protected] or call (800) 665-9744.
Read more about our Culture.