CA-Beverly Hills – 9601 Wilshire
- Manage and process all new hire, job changes, ad hoc compensation changes and leaver events in Workday (HRIS system) for assigned client group.
- Work closely with the US recruitment team to ensure all appropriate tasks in Workday are accurate and complete.
- Draft and issue offer and promotion letters for new hires and existing employees.
- Track new hire onboarding tasks and status within Workday and following up when necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring all employment documents are scanned and filed appropriately in Workday.
- Work closely with US payroll and finance teams to provide information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the IT and Facilities teams regarding new hire equipment, seating and security passes.
- Assist HR Operations team with projects as needed, including M&A integration efforts, system data and process audits, and other EX initiatives
- Maintain organization charts for the business.
- Provide basic reporting to HR Business Partners and stakeholders as needed.
- Audit Workday regularly to ensure data integrity.
- Manage hourly timesheet process and review for accuracy.
- Maintain accurate balances for time off plans.
- Any other duties that may be within scope of the role.
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Interest in human resources and employee experience fields.
- Has a learning mindset, natural curiosity, and drive for problem-solving.
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products; Workday experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and complete numerous tasks at once
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with client group and immediate team
- Very strong organizational skills
- Ability to safeguard and maintain confidential information
- Strong sense of teamwork; able to create and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to think outside the box and bring forward creative ideas to the wider HR Team
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.