CA-Beverly Hills – 9601 Wilshire
As a manager on our WME Learning and Organizational Development team, you will be responsible for shaping the employee experience through training and career development programs that support employee growth. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders on the design, development, and delivery of our training programs with a blended approach to learning: classroom and eLearning sessions, video, action learning, peer coaching and other learning tools. You will deliver a world-class onboarding experience to help new hires understand our business.
- Create and manage a global WME onboarding experience
- Deliver and manage the day 1 onboarding and new hire experience for WME employees
- Deliver the 30/60/90-day WME onboarding activities and processes to create an exceptional onboarding experience and ensure productivity from the start
- Provide expertise and partner with hiring managers to support teams with facilitation of onboarding activities
- Create a “community of practice” for those delivering onboarding in other regions to share information, discuss best practices and to promote facilitators learning from one another and stay up to date
- Develop and maintain support of onboarding materials (presentations, guides, etc.) to ensure they are kept up to date
- Work professionally with cross-disciplinary teams, working closely with clients, colleagues and stakeholders to accomplish shared goals
- Design and develop all training for WME Assistants – new Rotational Assistants and Assistants in their first two years:
- Conduct needs analysis to identify opportunities and determine best delivery mechanisms for the organization
- Design and develop blended training solutions and assessments to ensure Assistants can perform the role and develop their skills
- Coordinate and manage delivery of training session logistics including calendars, speakers, and materials preparation
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the training and knowledge transfer
- Drive best practices and integrate into Endeavor processes keeping abreast of other best in class companies training and development program
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Passion for Learning and Development.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources and Learning & Development.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design. Well-versed in digital learning and blended learning strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with public speaking and presentations skills, including leading interactive conversations and training sessions with large and small groups
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products; Workday experience is a plus
- Comfort communicating and collaborating with senior executives and high-profile stakeholders
- Strong verbal communication, consultative and persuasion skills. Open, honest, and respectful.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an appreciation for patience, humor, and helpfulness.
- A team player who places the team’s needs above their own and contributes to building and being part of a positive, inclusive culture that values different perspectives.
- Highly developed problem solving, troubleshooting, and multitasking skills demonstrating creativity, resourcefulness, courage, and tact
- A flawless executor who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.