NY-New York – Park Ave South
TN-Nashville – 1201 Demonbreun
OH-Cleveland – East Ninth
NY-New York (OL)
Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The global HR Operations team is critical to ensure an exceptional employment experience (EX) at Endeavor. The Assistant, HR Operations is a key part of the HR Operations team will provide dedicated HR transactional support to the US employee populations. This individual will be detail oriented, able to prioritize and manage deadlines, and work closely with the team and client group to ensure accurate data related to employee’s lifecycle at Endeavor.
- Manage and process all new hire, job changes, ad hoc compensation changes and leaver events in Workday (HRIS system) for assigned client group.
- Work closely with the US recruitment team to ensure all appropriate tasks in Workday are accurate and complete.
- Draft and issue offer and promotion letters for new hires and existing employees.
- Track new hire onboarding tasks and status within Workday and following up when necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring all employment documents are scanned and filed appropriately in Workday.
- Work closely with US payroll and finance teams to provide information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the IT and Facilities teams regarding new hire equipment, seating and security passes.
- Assist HR Operations team with projects as needed, including M&A integration efforts, system data and process audits, and other EX initiatives
- Maintain organization charts for the business.
- Provide basic reporting to HR Business Partners and stakeholders as needed.
- Audit Workday regularly to ensure data integrity.
- Manage hourly timesheet process and review for accuracy.
- Maintain accurate balances for time off plans.
- Any other duties that may be within scope of the role.
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Interest in human resources and employee experience fields.
- Has a learning mindset, natural curiosity, and drive for problem-solving.
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products; Workday experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and complete numerous tasks at once
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with client group and immediate team
- Very strong organizational skills
- Ability to safeguard and maintain confidential information
- Strong sense of teamwork; able to create and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to think outside the box and bring forward creative ideas to the wider HR Team
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: