Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
What We’re Looking For
We are growing our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, adding an analyst to help empower our teams to consistently make well-informed decisions for our business. This individual will play a key role in financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting as well as partner with various teams to create pro forma financial models for various strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will develop a deep understanding of Ensemble’s business and its data. This individual will be able to extract the most relevant information from various systems (Workday, Adaptive Planning, Power BI), and translate it into useful recommendations for leadership.
Additionally, this Analyst will partner with Operations leaders and work closely with our Strategy, Accounting, and Analytics teams on a daily basis. If you possess both exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, and can use those skills to drive successful outcomes, we encourage you to apply.
This role will be remote and will report to the AVP of FP&A. Quarterly travel will be required.
What You’ll Do
Play a critical role in the creation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Collaborate with business leaders to inform revenue and expense estimates and create pro forma financial models that accurately forecast business performance and financial results
- Work independently and regularly handle non-routine situations
- Break down strategic problems and analyze data and information, to provide financial insights and recommendations
- Employ Workday Adaptive Planning system to manage financial information and build planning models for workforce, revenue, and expenses
- Track and review actuals versus budget and forecast estimates; prepare appropriate variance explanations and narrate the story behind key performance drivers
- Advise on pricing and other decision-making around new initiatives, new clients, and other business opportunities, applying sound judgment and thorough financial analysis
- Assist in preparation of executive and Board presentations, and investor materials
- Assist with capital planning, scenario planning, and M&A as needed
- Document work processes, including data sources and definitions
- Work closely with Strategy and Analytics teams to define and monitor KPIs to measure business results against expectation
- Partner with Accounting to deliver month-end close items and support audit (as needed)
- Determine the financial impact of initiatives/ strategic business decisions, and incorporate the impacts into future financial forecasts/plans
What Will Help You Succeed
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, finance, or FP&A at either a high-growth company or a large, well-established organization
- Superior financial modeling, quantitative, and analytical skills; comfort creating scalable models
- Excel fluency and strong PowerPoint skills, basic knowledge of SQL or data visualization a plus
- Excellent communication and narrative storytelling/presentation skills
- A collaborative approach and self-starter attitude
- Familiarity with US GAAP; ability to communicate differences in GAAP and cash financials
- Demonstrated experience or comfort with presenting to leaders
- Experience using Adaptive Planning – preferred
- Experience as a financial analyst supporting an IT organization
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected].
EEOC – Know Your Rights
FMLA Rights – English