Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
The Senior HRIS Analyst partners with their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities for a variety of areas including more complex assignments. The Senior HRIS Analyst ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Senior HRIS Analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned, and may be asked to lead twice yearly upgrades.
• Manages medium to large projects and process improvement
• Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Uses these data to build project plans with the STO and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
• Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals. Will often meet with Senior Leadership on projects, process improvements, etc.
• Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
• Performs system maintenance, including leading the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Documents process and results.
• Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users as applicable
• Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
• Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Desired Work Experience
- 3 to 5 Years
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- In-depth knowledge of two or more Workday Modules
- Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred.
- Workday Pro Certification – preferred
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact TA@ensemblehp.com.