Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
We are seeking a skilled Workday Support Engineer to join our team and provide technical support for our organization's Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting the Workday HCM system to ensure its optimal performance and availability. You will work closely with end-users, business stakeholders, and technical teams to resolve issues, provide solutions, and optimize the Workday system's capabilities.
- Monitor and maintain the Workday HCM system's health and performance
- Provide technical support to end-users and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize system enhancements and feature requests
- Configure, test, and deploy new functionalities and integrations within the Workday system
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues and data discrepancies within the Workday system
- Manage and maintain Workday security roles and permissions
- Develop and maintain Workday reports and dashboards to support business needs
- Stay up-to-date with Workday system updates and releases and identify opportunities to improve system functionality and efficiency
- Participate in cross-functional teams to drive system upgrades, integrations, and process improvements
- Provide guidance and training to end-users on Workday system functionalities and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Workday HCM system administration and support
- Proficiency in Workday HCM modules, including Core HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence Management, and Performance Management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Workday report writing, integrations, and security administration
- Familiarity with Workday release management and change control processes
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Workday HCM certification is a plus.
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact TA@ensemblehp.com.
EEOC – Know Your Rights
FMLA Rights – English