Pune, India (Job Postings)
Interfaces with client and internal business teams regarding business problems, issues and opportunities in the context of business requirements throughout the delivery lifecycle. Analyzes business information, translates requirements into functional specifications and champions client and/or internal business needs while balancing climate, priorities, capabilities and constraints of client and Ensono environments.
Expert Workday Integration Developer
Serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert to design, develop and deploy integration and reporting solutions. Drive requirement gathering, documentation and development of Workday integrations and custom Workday reports, and unit testing of integrations and reports.
Create, troubleshoot and maintain existing integrations and creating new integrations from/to Workday (i.e., between Workday and third-party systems and other business applications) ensuring successful transmission and receipt of file feed. Includes the following:
- Research and resolve complex day-to-day Workday integration issues.
- Gather requirements from vendors and business partners for integrations.
- Work with HR and Finance stakeholders to verify requirements and identify gaps and issues.
- Provide production support for existing and newly built integrations.
- Develop and support Workday Studio, EIB and Connector integrations.
Proactively build reports, both operational and analytical, to track financials and the workforce, give insight into data, and highlight trends. Function as the data and reporting expert by understanding the Financials and HR data landscape and provide insight on where data resides, what limitations there may be, and how to manipulate data and turn it into actionable information. Includes the following:
- Design, develop and deliver Workday reports and resolve any reporting issues.
- Monitor the integrity of human resources management system (HRMS) data through regular audits, troubleshooting irregularities, as well as partnering with the HR team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance.
- Promote self-service reporting with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies.
- Enable HR and Finance team by arming them with reporting tools and training to effectively meet business needs.
- Reporting governance ownership; develop and publish standard.
- Has overall responsibility for report catalog (published reports in Workday), ensuring available reports are accurate, current, and useful.
- Support and understand new functionality and features within Workday
As required, perform Workday administrative functions such as security maintenance, business process & tenant configuration, data loads, and upgrades based on impact to reporting & integrations.
Required Degree: Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Technology is required
Certificate(s): Workday Integration Certified or Pro a plus
- 5+ years Workday functional configuration (HCM and Financials) and/or implementation of Workday integration solutions
- 3+ years Human Resource and Financials ERP software application experience
- 5+ years Workday integrations between new or existing systems, both internal and external
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated integration development experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, XML, XSLT, XMLT, XPath, Web Services, PICOF, PECI, and Document Transformation
- Demonstrated experience in integrating multiple, diverse processes and systems within a hybrid cloud environment where cloud and on premise & SaaS systems need to interact
- Expertise in the full range of Workday proprietary tools (Report Writer, Calculated Fields, EIB, BP Config); strong knowledge of Workday reporting concepts including knowing the types of reports that can be developed
- Logical reporting skills especially being able to understand human capital trends and financial reporting within the company
- Experience with BI tools including strong Microsoft Excel skills; Experience with Workday Prism a plus.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Human Resources and Finance/Accounting operations.
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools, testing methodologies, and requirements gathering.
- Broad process expertise and ability to work across workstreams (i.e. Core HCM, Compensation, Talent, Benefits, Recruiting, Time Tracking, Revenue Management, Expenses, Procurement, Business Assets, and Project)
- Good understanding of FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3 protocol GET, PUT, POST method, Oauth 2.0, Basic Authentication method, public key/private key pair (RSA), (PGP) encryption such as Design (PCI compliance security)
- Experienced in Python, Linux Operating System is a plus
- Experience in business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper growth environment
- Global experience preferred
Primary Location City/State:
Pune, IN – Qubix, Maharashtra
Additional Locations (if applicable):