IND-Hyderabad-Sohini Tech Park, 3rd Floor, Financial District
It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The responsibility of Instructional Designer is to manage, maintain existing content while analyzing, recommending and then improving disconnections between learning performance and available tools. Transition all programs to more a more blended learning approach.
Here are some of the duties Instructional Designer/ Workday Administration will perform:
• Maintain, define and document learning objectives
• Conduct research and collaborate with subject experts
• Create instructional material: courses, curriculum, student guides or training manuals
• Design content to optimize learning
• Manage all Workday LMS administration from setup of courses through to reporting completion
• Redesign content to ensure it matches the learner's needs
• Create visual, audio and interactive learning tools
The work of the Instructional Designer/Workday Administrator requires knowledge of education and learning.
• Graphic design knowledge
• Fundamental understanding of HTML
• Experienced in using Captivate/ Articulate 360
• Content creation and story boarding
• LMS administration experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Computer proficiency
• Perform need analysis
• Bloom’s taxonomy
• Learning and training methodologies
• e-Learning development
• Basic knowledge on Adobe or video editing
• ADDIE Model / Kirkpatrick Model
• Design models (Scenario Based, Story Based, Gamification, Quiz based, case study based)
• Fundamental understanding of HTML
• Knowledge LMS Systems, Kahoot, Captivate or other eLearning design software
- Ensure the team is adhering to the company’s/clients policies, procedures and best practices.
- Workday Administration: Timely completion of tasks in Workday and provide assistance in building or establishing the training modules
- Act as a liaison between the agents, management, and client services. Ensure all parties are informed appropriately.
- Walk the floor, field questions and generally be available to your team.
- Serve as point person for special projects and other duties as deemed necessary by the management team.
Qualification and Required Skills:
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or comparative and demonstrable experience
Work Experience: 4-6 years in similar profile.
Strong communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Must have strong experience in the areas of training, quality control, time management and document preparation.
• Excellent problem-solving; adept critical and creative thinking
• Background in instructional or educational technology
• Applications Administrator experience
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office suite
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Advanced proficiency integrating external tools into the learning management system
• Prioritize effectively
• Proactive Communication
• Problem Solving
• Technologically Savvy
• Innovation Orientation
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.