South Carolina Home Office
North Carolina Home Office
Administrative Assistant, Sr
Charlotte, NC, North Carolina Home Office, South Carolina Home Office
Job Summary and Description:
• Provide administrative support including word processing, slides and presentations and developing and producing reports.
• Maintain the Workday database to assist in data tracking of HR activities.
• Track and follow up on various actions items to insure schedules and due dates are met.
• Coordinate calendars to manage priorities and avoid conflicts.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Order office supplies.
• Develop and maintain file systems.
• Ability to track financial (and budget) information.
• Assist in the creation/implementation of processes to support the organization.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years as a secretary/administrative assistant.
• High School Diploma required.
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, WIN 95 or MAC Excel, PowerPoint and other specialized computer programs used by EPRI.
• A working proficiency with Workday, SAP and other specialized business applications is a plus.
• Internet-savvy to navigate Internet in searching to timely and relevant information as necessary.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines, while supporting multiple staffs.
• Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Open flexible approach to work with environment and job responsibilities.
• Strong cooperative teaming attitude is a must.
• Must be able to work effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
EPRI participates in E-Verify, an online system operated jointly by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration (SSA). EPRI uses the system to check the work status of new hires by comparing information from the employee’s I-9 form against SSA and Department of Homeland Security databases.
Note: To ensure compliance with U.S. export controls, please indicate your U.S. citizenship or (for foreign citizens) your U.S. visa/immigration status in your resume or cover letter.
EPRI is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/M/F/VETS/Disabled
Together . . . Shaping the Future of Energy.