Chennai – Unit 2
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Processing of vendor invoices (PO & Non-PO), and other assigned tasks in compliance with financial policies and procedures (2- and 3-way matching)
- Handles and resolves internal business, clients/ suppliers’ queries assigned
- Chase approval workflows that are close to payment deadline.
- Answer and manage supplier queries regarding payments.
- Proactively work with Business Units in an efficient and courteous manner to identify and correct process inefficiencies by end users in the business unit.
- Resolve payable issues with the client country.
- Handle the employee reimbursement and related queries of employees
- Manage the workflow queues relevant to their client countries.
- Ensure requested updates to vendor master files are processed quickly.
- Ensure compliance to and maintenance of internal controls in accordance with the Equiniti Controllership Guide. This includes acting as a Risk and Control Tracking System assessor (RCTS) for Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Any other duties that are within the scope, spirit or purpose of the role or as reasonably requested.
- Ensure that all working practices follow the Equiniti standard policies and procedures, including health & safety and equal opportunities.
- To process the deliverables within the agreed service levels with a very high standard of accuracy and attention following the defined operating procedures & guidelines
- Monitor error tracking, discuss with team, document Root Cause Analysis and lay out preventive measures.
- Continuous efforts in prioritisation of daily work schedules to team members and ensuring SLA and TAT is met every day
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- MBA Finance/Bachelor’s degree in commerce from an accredited university
- Good understanding of P2P process with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Prior experience of working in an offshore Finance SSC.
- Excellent accounting knowledge across Accounts Payables (Invoice process) and respective General Ledger.
- Knowledge of Workday will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of other financial accounting systems.
- University Qualified in Finance & Accounts.
- Fluent English: written and spoken.
- Excellent organizational, communication and planning skills.
- Professional, credible individual with an ability to influence peers, superiors and subordinates.
- Adaptable with an ability to change direction and priorities if required.
- Achievement orientation: Driven by goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work well with people across the organisation.
- Ability to understand the detail behind processes.
Core Values & Behaviours
- Acts with integrity and high personal standards in dealings with others.
- Treats others with respect, openness, honesty and fairness (empathy).
• Says what they mean; walks the talk.
- Accepts responsibility rather than apportioning blame.
- Creates the right blend of support and challenge – for self and others.
- Maintains the organisation’s reputation for high standards of business conduct.
- Adds values and builds true partnerships.
- Effectively manages expectations to achieve a positive outcome.
- Takes personal responsibility for the performance of the internal Client relationships.
- Makes a strong positive impact and professional impression.
- Builds effective networks (internally and externally).
- Effectively communicates with internal Clients and key stakeholders.
- Manages, maintains and promotes each relationship to deliver added value solutions and maximise growth potential.
- Probes facts and opinions to determine underlying needs and expectations to find out what internal Clients really need today and identify future requirements.
- Pro-actively manages all stakeholders.
- Motivate others to meet and exceed customer service standards by creating the right working environment and relationships.
- Is passionate and believes in what we do and who we are.
- Champions collaboration across the business for the benefit of internal Clients and Customers.
• Maintains their motivation and commitment, despite changes in direction.
• Consistently demonstrates the Equiniti Group Values, even under pressure.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive of others.
- Promotes teamwork and works effectively with others to achieve own and wider business goals.
• Sharing good practices, knowledge and experience with others.
- Embraces challenges and responds quickly and positively to change.
- Is receptive, flexible and resilient.
- Adopts personal style to suit the situation and needs of others.
- Passionate about delivering service excellence and putting the internal Client / Customer first.
- Works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others.
- Pro-actively takes actions and works with others to enhance our performance and reputation.
- Takes ownership for problems and finds solutions.
- Constantly searches for opportunities to add value and reduce costs for the Business and Clients.
- Continuously learns and improves from experience and shares this with others.
- Involves and leverages knowledge of others in decision making and problem solving.
- Makes decisions by evaluating options and uses commercial and market awareness to make appropriate recommendations.
- Effective use of own time and commits to realistic deadlines.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks.