India – Chennai
We are seeking a Workday HCM Specialist to play a pivotal role in support of Equiniti Workday. This is a broad, entrepreneurial role, where you will lead projects, trouble issues, mentor, support and share knowledge with colleagues as we seek to expand and optimise our Workday platform.
- Solid skill set with configuration of Workday HCM modules – ideally 5+ years’ experience across multiple companies and, preferably, Workday Certified
- Core HCM, Learning, Benefits, Time & Absence, Recruitment, Compensation, Payroll, Tenant set up, Master Data, Reports and Dashboards, EIBs
- Exposure to Workday Financials beneficial
- Lead on HCM improvements, guiding colleagues through Workday functionality
- Resolve functional issues requiring expertise in Workday HCM, taking corrective action as needed
- Analyse business requirements: translate into effective/efficient design, configuring to that design
- Drive design sessions for HCM with hands on experience in configuring business processes
- Design and create reports to meet requirements, using dashboards, discovery boards and if possible, Prism.
- Data validation / audit programs to ensure data integrity / compliance
- Business process configuration, building validation/condition rules, setting up notifications
- Custom fields, custom reports, calculated fields and creating and troubleshooting EIBs
- Coordinate and implement data changes as required
- Formulate and monitor policies, procedures and standards related to Workday management
- Working with Workday colleagues, responsible for Workday security and integrity controls
- Reporting and experience of using Customer Central for configuration and migration
- Able to use various data sources effectively e.g. extracting, analysing and manipulating system data
- Experience with global Workday/ERP Financial implementations as a functional consultant or end user
- Excellent communication skills, listening, verbal and written
- Client focussed
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail
- Mentor and share Workday knowledge
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks.