Enjoy a rewarding professional life
ERM care about our people, their safety and career development as well as their well-beings. We offer all our employees a diverse and inclusive culture in which difference is embraced, valued and celebrated. We offer flexible working environment to accommodate our personal needs. Our people are respectful and open-minded and enjoy collaboration with colleagues across services lines and geographies.
With a robust career framework in place, ERM is able to offer great opportunities for both early career and experienced professionals to advance their career within the business, with structured training to support our colleagues’ professional development as we continue to grow our team.
You will also be able to join our global Technical Communities where likeminded professionals come together globally to innovate, network and share knowledge and expertise through internal workshops and webinars.
How you can add value
- We are looking for an experienced compensation analyst to join us in a newly created role helping to shape and establish the total rewards function in our fast-growing EMEA region. This is an exciting time to join our recently created regional CoE function focused on building total rewards programs and practices to support ERM’s goal to become the company every sustainability professional wants to work for.
- The EMEA Senior Compensation Analyst will report to the EMEA Total Rewards Director, working with stakeholders across multiple countries in the region and will have the opportunity to be directly involved in designing and implementing compensation programs, practices, frameworks and reporting.
- This role would be ideal for an experienced compensation analyst, who is happy to roll up their sleeves, confident in and passionate about working with complex data, leading on modelling and analysis, but also keen to step into compensation program and process design, with the chance to help shape the reward function from the ground up.
What you will be doing
- You will use your extensive experience completing salary surveys, performing job matching and creating job descriptions, working with external vendors as needed, to drive the implementation of our job architecture and external benchmarking practices
- In addition your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design, implementation and ongoing management of salary ranges
- Assisting in the management and administration of the annual salary review process
- Modelling annual salary review and bonus budget allocation in line with business and talent priorities
- Conducting ad-hoc compensation analysis in response to business requests, effectively synthesising and presenting findings and recommendations
- Designing and developing compensation models, tools and metrics
- Managing and maintaining compensation program data such as policy and plan documents, program eligibility
- Providing compensation advice to HR colleagues and line managers across EMEA, working closely with them to understand their business/HR/reward challenges and recommend effective solutions
- Participation in total rewards projects
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in compensation/total rewards, including in-depth knowledge of compensation survey participation and job-matching approaches
- Experience working across multiple countries is preferable, but not essential
- Strong written & verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a team and confident interacting with all levels of management
- Advanced excel skills a must
- Workday experience a plus
ERM aims to build an inclusive culture by identifying, acquiring, developing and retaining a highly skilled and high performing workforce which reflects the diverse global marketplace in which we operate, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious preference, sexual orientation, physical attributes, educational background.
If you share our values and are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) with your salary expectations.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.