USA National Remote
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Are you looking to join a dynamic company that truly values their employees, offers great benefits, and has a “people first” culture? At ERPA, we encourage our employees to be innovative and welcome new ideas. Empathy, responsibility, passion, and agility are the values that ERPA emulates in the workplace and seeks in our employees.
ERPA is a client-centered technology services firm, modernizing and maximizing customer’s investment in Workday. Our team delivers holistic solutions for customers looking to maximize their Workday investment and elevate the user experience by offering on-going application management services, Phase X and follow-on solutions, analytics, and overall optimization.
ERPA is building a candidate bench for anticipated upcoming hiring needs.
A Principal Workday Financials Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful production support (post go-live) for Workday Financials. This role will lead the development of ERPA’s Workday AMS practice and should showcase innovation, strategic thinking and have the drive to make ERPA a Workday partner of choice.
- Act as a lead consultant on multiple client engagements with limited direction
- Understand client business requirements and provide guidance throughout design, configuration, and prototype; and assist clients with testing and move to production efforts
- Partner with Engagement Managers to keep them informed of project status, changes, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts to ensure clear lines of communication and project alignment
- Accurately maintain forecast in a timely manner
- Partner with the Sales team and serve as a Subject Matter Expert while assisting with sales presentations, demos, and LOEs
- Stay up to date on industry knowledge, Workday enhancements, and be able to advise on Workday best practices
- Build strong relationships with clients, gained through trust and exceptional customer service
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a primary or lead role working with Workday Financials at a partner firm is required
- Workday Partner certification in Workday Financials is required and must remain in Active status throughout employment with ERPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, along with a proactive approach and detailed understanding of Workday Financials processes and best practices to make appropriate implementation recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, coupled with a desire to have fun while building something new (required)
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job.
Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning non-discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
ERPA is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a substance and tobacco free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen and background investigation which may include reference checks, criminal background investigation, and when applicable licensing verification.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not consider any applicants that require sponsorship for employment visa status either now or in the future.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!