USA National Remote
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Are you looking to join a dynamic company that truly values their employees, offers great benefits, and has a “people first” culture? At ERPA, we encourage our employees to be innovative and welcome new ideas. Empathy, responsibility, passion, and agility are the values that ERPA emulates in the workplace and seeks in our employees.
ERPA is a client-centered technology services firm, modernizing and maximizing customer’s investment in Workday. Our team delivers holistic solutions for customers looking to maximize their Workday investment and elevate the user experience by offering on-going application management services, Phase X and follow-on solutions, analytics, and overall optimization.
ERPA is seeking a Sr. Workday Data and Reporting Consultant who is passionate about helping Workday clients achieve, visualize, and quantify their software investment. Helping to develop and a team of top-notch Workday Data Consultants with innovative ideas to disrupt the market. If you’re interested in the cutting edge of Workday, we’re interested in you!
The Sr. Workday Data and Reporting Consultant will work remotely and will be responsible for supporting data conversion and reporting for Phase X and post-production projects. This role will actively contribute to the development of ERPA’s Workday AMS practice and should showcase innovation, strategic thinking and have the drive to make ERPA a Workday partner of choice.
- Act as a lead consultant on multiple client engagements with limited direction
- Lead, build, validate and conduct data conversion and strategy for third-party systems into Workday.
- Design, architect, develop, and deploy functional business process, data conversion and reporting solutions.
- Understand client business requirements and provide guidance throughout design, configuration and prototype, and assist clients with testing and move to production efforts
- Partner with Engagement Managers to keep them informed of project status, changes, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts to ensure clear lines of communication and project alignment
- Accurately maintain forecast in a timely manner
- Assist Sales team with orals, demos, and LOEs
- Stay up to date on industry knowledge, Workday enhancements, and be able to advise on Workday best practices Provide Exceptional Customer Service to build lasting relationships with clients
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Workday Partner HCM certification is required
- Preferred Workday Partner certifications: Data Conversion and Reporting
- 2+ years of consulting experience leading, building, validating and conducting data conversion in Workday for multiple functional areas, such as HCM, Payroll, Financials, Time Tracking, etc.
- 2+ years of Workday reporting experience required, including experience gathering business requirements, leading design sessions, configuring, testing, and move to production activities
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting and navigating Workday Security
- Previous AMS/Post-Production Support experience preferred
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Jira, ServiceNow, SalesForce, ZenDesk, etc. required
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of Workday reporting processes and best practices.
- Experience in Prism, and/or Peakon strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient with SQL. Will also consider candidates that are proficient with SSMS, Postgres and/or Access
- Demonstrate strong, agile communication and presentation skills in order to adapt to various audiences
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job.
Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning non-discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
ERPA is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a substance and tobacco free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen and background investigation which may include reference checks, criminal background investigation, and when applicable licensing verification.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not consider any applicants that require sponsorship for employment visa status either now or in the future.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!