USA National Remote
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Are you looking to join a dynamic company that truly values their employees, offers great benefits, and has a “people first” culture? At ERPA, we encourage our employees to be innovative and welcome new ideas. Empathy, responsibility, passion, and agility are the values that ERPA emulates in the workplace and seeks in our employees.
ERPA is a client-centered technology services firm, modernizing and maximizing customer’s investment in Workday. Our team delivers holistic solutions for customers looking to maximize their Workday investment and elevate the user experience by offering on-going application management services, Phase X and follow-on solutions, analytics, and overall optimization.
ERPA is building a candidate bench for anticipated upcoming hiring needs. We're looking for a Workday Partner Certified Sr. Workday Integrations Consultant who is passionate about helping Workday clients connect, extend, and quantify their software investment. This role is responsible for building Workday Integrations, guiding clients through their Integration landscape, and mentoring junior team members on Workday best practices.
If you’re interested in the cutting edge of Workday Integrations, we’re interested in you!
- Member of a small Workday Integrations Team dedicated to serving Workday production customers.
- Be a Workday Integration wizard with deep understanding of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Financials, Talent, Prism, and future product direction.
- Share your Workday Integrations expertise with our customers and speak to Workday Studio, Workday APIs, Workday Connectors, and future Integration specific functionality.
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices in Workday Integration design and development.
- Demonstrate design options in Workday by creating quick prototypes.
- Build strong relationships with clients, gained through trust and exceptional customer service
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Workday Integrations Consultant at a partner firm is required
- Workday partner certification in Workday Integrations must remain in Active status throughout employment with ERPA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, along with a detailed understanding of Workday Integrations processes and best practices to make appropriate implementation recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, coupled with a desire to have fun while building something new (required)
- Travel – The company delivers most projects remotely, and this is a remote/virtual role. We expect travel to be less than 20%, but we’ll continue to monitor this area and adapt as needed.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job.
Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning non-discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
ERPA is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a substance and tobacco free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing the pre-employment drug screen and background investigation which may include reference checks, criminal background investigation, and when applicable licensing verification.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not consider any applicants that require sponsorship for employment visa status either now or in the future.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!