It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
ERPA is expanding its Workday practice! Are you a Workday HCM Consultant with expertise in Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Learning, Talent, and PEX? Do you have expertise in full platform deployments or post-production support with certifications across HCM, Payroll, Financials, Integrations, and beyond? If you are a passionate consultant who wants to join a startup environment with unlimited growth potential, then we want to talk to you. Consultants in this role should also be comfortable troubleshooting or navigating Workday Security and be able to build custom reports. This role will actively contribute to the development of ERPA’s Workday AMS practice and should showcase thought leadership, innovation, and have the drive to make ERPA a Workday partner of choice.
Explore all of our current Workday openings now: https://www.erpa.com/about-erpa/careers/
What We’re Offering
- ERPA Culture – Empathy | Responsibility | Passion | Agility
- Paid time off plus paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plan
- Life insurance, short/long term disability, and flex spending
- 401-k plan with a strong company match
- Work From Home Opportunity
ERPA is a leader in enterprise application managed services, cloud hosting, and consulting services. Our 500-plus consultants and technologists around the globe enable organizations to address their most complex challenges, including maximizing their technology investment and developing and executing future technology roadmaps for PeopleSoft, Workday, and Amazon Web Services.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful production support (post go-live) for HCM and two or more additional modules under the HCM umbrella such as: Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation (merit, bonus, stock), Benefits, Talent/Performance, Recruiting, and Learning.
- Acts as a lead consultant on multiple client engagements with limited direction; strong ability to work independently.
- Understands client business requirements and provide guidance throughout design, configure, and prototype; assists clients with testing and move to production efforts.
- Support clients during Annual Events such as: Annual Talent/Performance, Merit, Open Enrollment, ACA, etc. as needed.
- Ensures with Engagement Managers to keep them informed of project status, changes, etc.
- Collaborates with cross-functional counterparts to ensure clear lines of communication and project alignment. Assist Sales team with orals, demos, and LOEs.
- Accurately maintain forecast in a timely manner.
- Contribute to ERPA’s Workday practice development through to creation of Tools, Templates, collateral, Methodologies, and new offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant industry and/or 2+ years Human Resources experience.
- Previous Workday Product Lead experience preferred; 3-5 years+ Workday functional implementation experience.
- Previous AMS/Production Support experience preferred.
- Experience with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, SalesForce, ZenDesk, etc.
- Subject matter expert and ability to act in a lead capacity in HCM and two or more of the following functional areas: Core Compensation/Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Talent/Performance, Recruiting, and Learning.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning non-discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification. ERPA is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a substance and tobacco free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent on satisfactory pre-employment drug screen which may include reference checks, criminal background investigation, and when applicable licensing verification.
Applicants for this position in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with ERPA.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job.
Reasonable Accommodations: ERPA provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!