Job posting title
The HR Generalist provides operational support to the HR Manager, APAC across the full spectrum of employee related programs (talent acquisition, employee engagement, talent development, compensation and benefits administration etc) and processes that further embed the ESET APAC culture.
This role exhibits the highest ethnical principles and integrity, prioritizing a consistent candidate and employee life-cycle experience for all.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Works closely with the Hiring Managers in identifying top talent, building internal talent pools through a variety of cost-effective sourcing strategies
• Provides a compelling candidate-centric experience – from scheduling of multi-paneled interviews across a variety of time zones to deploying functional, behavioral activities in assessing best-fit.
• Ensures a smooth on-boarding process by collaborating across key stakeholders
Talent Engagement & Development
• Supports the administration of APAC’s talent development programs
• Drives regular, in-person/virtual cost-effective employee engagement activities that foster diversity and inclusion
• Ensures compliance to all statutory employment related processes i.e. MOM surveys, TAFEP guidelines
• Ensures the timely processing of staff claims, monthly payroll, income tax submissions and foreign talent visa processing
• Manages leave system, benefits administration, ensuring timely and accurate data processing into HRIS (i.e. Workday)
• Provides data insights/reports to support the implementation of employee-centric programs and processes
• Diploma in related fields preferred (i.e. HR, business administration, marketing)
• At least 2-3years of HR generalist experience in a MNC environment
• At least 1-2years of hands on experience with Workday
• Experience in payroll, tax and relevant statutory processes
• Working knowledge of Singapore’s Employment Act, legal practices and policies
• Fluent oral and written English skills is a necessity
• Ability to travel (less than 10%) as needed.
This position gets in contact with confidential information and personal data of the employees. Daily contact with employees’ personal data such as family and medical situation, salaries, past employments, past remuneration etc. Must make sure that the company is compliant with local data privacy laws and regulations.
JR-04337 HR Generalist (Open)