We are looking for a full-time Human Resources Advisor to join our team in Seattle. This position will report to VP, Head of Human Resources in the near term and to the HR Team Lead in the near future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute, maintain and improve upon the current onboarding process. This includes sending new hire paperwork to new employees, communicating with the various departments to ensure that everything needed for the new hires (e.g., computers, network access, etc.) is in place before the start date and conducting all onboarding presentations.
- Execute, maintain and improve upon the current offboarding process. This includes creating documents summarizing benefits and other documentation, assisting in the exit interview process, collecting computer equipment and other company property, helping to ensure that resignation emails/letters have been obtained and other related duties.
- Main point of contact for Workday (HRIS) processes and reporting. Handle all inputting of data into the Workday, conduct audits to ensure data integrity/accuracy, create/run Workday reports and handle other Workday-related tasks, as needed.
- Submit all data to Payroll on time and accurately to ensure that all employees are paid correctly and as per the payroll schedule.
- Assist in the administration of benefits programs.
- Handle the pre-employment process, including arranging drug screenings and background checks, for all new hires.
- Maintain and utilized the PO system (EVObuy) to create HR-related POs. Submit HR-related invoices for payment, track payment status and answer HR-related vendor inquiries.
- Serve as the main point of contact for questions from employees, answer the questions when possible and direct the questions to the appropriate HR colleague when not possible to answer the question without further information or assistance.
- Liaise with HR colleagues at our corporate functions/COEs in Germany as needed.
- Handle HR projects as assigned (e.g., distribution of gifts and other items from Germany, develop policies and procedures for HR Advisor-related tasks, upkeep/development of HR-related Company Intranet content, coordination of employee picnic/events, etc.).
- Coordinate employee meetings (e.g., “Town Hall” meetings, training events, etc.).
- Create all offer letters. Create other letters, memos and other documents as needed.
- Engage other HR Team members and employees in other departments when needed to ensure resolution of inquiries and the completion of tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR and personnel records in an organized, consistent manner.
- Answer external inquiries such as employment verifications, unemployment questions and other requests as needed.
- Provide administrative support to other HR Team members, as needed.
- Handle other HR duties, as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least 2 years of related HR experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent, relevant experience is required.
- Some experience with HRIS required, preferably Workday.
- Basic understanding of laws and regulatory requirements governing human resources-related activities and efforts.
- Excellent customer focus, a sense of urgency and a strong drive to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to meet deadlines, use time effectively and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to be proactive in anticipating needs and taking the necessary steps to meet those needs without explicit direction where possible.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to maintain confidentiality and the ability to be detail- oriented.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work and collaborate with others.
- Ability to develop and build productive working relationships others including teammates as well as employees and managers in other departments within the company.
Evotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The base pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be $70,000 to $85,000; Base salary offered may vary depending on individual’s skills, experience and competitive market value. Additional total rewards include discretionary annual bonus, comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k company match, flexible paid time off and paid holiday, wellness and transportation benefits.
Evotec (US) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.