India – Gurgaon
The Expedia Peoples Technology Team is looking for a Software Development Engineer II with a focus on Workday SaaS ERP to support the Expedia Group Brands. As an engineer, your main responsibility will be defining and implementing Workday Business Processes, Configurations, Integrations and 3rd party tools with a deep focus on Recruiting and reporting. You will be part an integral part of a team dedicated to constantly improving the configuration and customization of Workday to meet Expedia’s global requirement.
This position combines expert-level proficiency in multiple Workday modules with the ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with Product Managers/ Technical Product Managers , turning broad requirements into deliverable work items. The individual will also work with multi-functional teams to address system, interface, data and vendor issues. Finally, the role will be primarily responsible for bidirectional integration of Workday with recruiting, talent management, marketing and other external tools.
Who you are:
- 5 years of experience in Recruiting and/or Talent configuration in one or more ERP systems.
- Have deep domain knowledge of ATS systems and their systemic requirements
- Must have Recruiting or Talent implementation experience into Workday from other third party ATS providers.
- Should have implemented and supported functionalities including interview scheduling, Talent Marketplace and/or Skills Cloud
- Experience with writing Recruiting and Talent related reports and dashboards is a must.
- Good knowledge of Workday integrations is preferred.
- Workday/Workday Pro HCM or Recruiting certification preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in information science, computer science, business or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of Agile project methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban, required.
- Has former experience in designing recruiting technical solutions for a global organization.
- Can effortlessly communicate and work independently with technical product managers, business owners across different levels of organization.
What you’ll do-You’ll fit if you have:
- Lead and participate in the analysis, design, development and deployment efforts for multiple application projects to solve complex global recruiting & talent problems and enhancements.
- Design, document, configure, and implement changes in Workday Recruiting & Talent modules.
- Collaborating with Developers, Technical Product managers and Production Support Engineers to implement technical requirements.
- Creating proof of concept design options, runbooks for troubleshooting, recovery, and routine maintenance of in house developed systems.
- Collaborate with 3rd party companies that support native and custom Workday Integrations and recruiting globally.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.