India, Hyderabad, DVS, SEZ-1 – Orion B4; FL 7,8,9,11 (Hyderabad – Divyasree 3)
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Department: Enterprise Solutions
FactSet combines hundreds of databases into a single, powerful information system. It is a one-stop source for financial information and analytics for business analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers / management firms and other financial professionals to analyze companies, portfolios, markets & economies. Founded in 1978 and operating from 64 locations worldwide employing nearly 10000 people, FactSet has over $1.1 Billion in annual revenues and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut. Our operations extend within North America as well as Europe and the Pacific Rim. Since 1996, the Company has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS, and is dual- listed on the NASDAQ under the same symbol -integrated financial and economic information to the investment management and banking industries.
Enterprise Solutions at FactSet designs and develops integrated productivity tools and reporting systems that serve the operational and strategic needs of our rapidly growing business. In Hyderabad, the ES Department is comprised of teams that develop HR, workflow, order management, client relation management, and business intelligence applications. It also contains teams that build the infrastructure used by these applications. The users of these applications stretch across all offices around the globe.
The Integration Specialist acts as the HRIS subject matter expert for all integrations coming in and out of workday. She/he will take a lead role in evaluating, designing and implementing any new integrations as well as maintaining the existing supported integrations.
The incumbent will also assist the HRIS team in other areas of the workday system, such as Time, Expenses, Payroll and general queries.
- Assume global responsibility for maintenance and development of Integration systems to and from the HR system of record (Workday).
- Creation and execution of project plans using the Software Development Life Cycle (Requirements, Defining, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deploying, Maintenance)
- Working with internal stakeholders and 3rd Party Vendors to document requirements, before prioritizing work, to deliver within a fast-paced environment.
- Provide training and documentation as required.
- Provide a highly responsive customer service to all users of HR’s systems and processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Workday.
- Experience of designing and implementing integrations using Workday Studio
- Functional HR experience is desirable but not essential
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technical knowledge of Workday, including deep knowledge of the integration technology, including Studio, Core Connectors, EIB, Custom Reporting, Calculated Fields, API’s, Web Service (SOAP and REST) and surrounding security.
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them quickly
- Conversant in Java and XSLT
- Attention to detail
- Strong commitment to customer service