India, Hyderabad, DVS, SEZ-1 – Orion B4; FL 7,8,9,11 (Hyderabad – Divyasree 3)
FactSet combines hundreds of databases into a single, powerful information system. It is a one-stop source for financial information and analytics for business analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers / management firms and other financial professionals to analyze companies, portfolios, markets & economies. Founded in 1978 and operating from 64 locations worldwide employing nearly 10000 people, FactSet has over $1.1 Billion in annual revenues and is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut. Our operations extend within North America as well as Europe and the Pacific Rim. Since 1996, the Company has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS, and is dual- listed on the NASDAQ under the same symbol -integrated financial and economic information to the investment management and banking industries.
VALUES THAT DEFINE OUR CULTURE
We are unified by the spirit of going above and beyond for our clients and each other. We look to foster a globally inclusive culture, enabling our people to be themselves at work and to join in, be heard, contribute, and grow. We continually seek to expand our workforce with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. We recognize that our best ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time and help us provide the best solutions for our clients around the globe.
Our inclusive work environment maximizes our diversity values, engagement, productivity, and ultimately makes FactSet a fun place to work.
Enterprise Solutions at FactSet designs and develops integrated productivity tools and reporting systems that serve the operational and strategic needs of our rapidly growing business. In Hyderabad, the ES Department is comprised of teams that develop HR, Workflow, Order Management, Client Relation Management, and Business Intelligence applications. It also contains teams that build the infrastructure used by these applications. The users of these applications stretch across all offices around the globe.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Engineer for position Software Engineer with very good analytical, communication and design skills complemented with strong fundamentals in relevant technologies.
- 60% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end users
- 20% Continued learning through additional training’s and code review sessions.
- Improved quality and productivity of output
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
- 10% Respond to bugs and requests for product development through internal systems Effective engagement in development and feedback lifecycle
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Strong design and technical skills (ASP.Net, MVC, .Net Core, MVC, HTML5, CSS3)
- Hands-on experience with .Net Framework (C#, Visual Studio/VS Code)
- Familiarity with Micro Services/Modularity deployment and architecture (DevOps – Jenkins/BitBucket/Git CI/CD Pipeline, AWS EC2, Networking, Security Groups, Kubernetes)
- Must understand networking security design principles and best practices in cloud using AWS
- Exposure to Object-Oriented Programming Practices
- Exposure to software configuration and release management
- Ability to design software modules with all aspects like maintainability, reusability, performance
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Exposure to client-side scripting & open source web application frameworks (Angular JS, VueJS)
- Good relational database skills (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Zeal to learn and explore new technologies
- Effective communication and organizational skills within a team
- Workday HCM or Finance implementation experience is a plus
- 2 – 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech / B.E or higher degree in computer engineering or equivalent