India, Hyderabad, DVS, SEZ-1 – Orion B4; FL 7,8,9,11 (Hyderabad – Divyasree 3)
Enterprise Solutions at FactSet designs and develops integrated productivity tools and reporting systems that serve the operational and strategic needs of our rapidly growing business. In Hyderabad, the ES Department is comprised of teams that develop HR, Workflow, Order Management, Client Relation Management, and Business Intelligence applications. It also contains teams that build the infrastructure used by these applications. The users of these applications stretch across all offices around the globe.
- Experience with Workdays technology implementations and upgrades by effectively partnering with colleagues in HR, Finance, IT, and vendors throughout the lifecycle of a release or project
- Supporting resolution of issues escalated; managing incidents, tracking ticket status, and partnering with teams to resolve
- Day-to-day support of Workday as Subject Matter expert working on business process configuration, design, and maintenance..
- Respond to all Workday-related questions and requests from the organization.
- Collaborating with project resources in all aspects of system testing including developing test strategy documentation, and coordinating testing resources.
- Driving the execution of Workday configuration and Reporting
- Assisting with prioritization of enhancements and overall stabilization efforts
- Partnering with the business users to recommend supplemental solutions leveraging Workday. Enhancing Workday BP’s to support ongoing business process changes
- Primary point of contact for customers to research troubleshoot and resolve integration and production issues in a timely manner.
- Supports end-users with ad hoc batch uploads, creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Maintains integration-related requirements and technical documentation.
- Monitor and triage integrations (Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday Studio, etc.) with up/downstream systems
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and preserve data integrity.
- Create and maintain a system use procedure manual that documents business processes.
- Support data integration efforts between HCM and other enterprise software platforms.