DKJ TNT Danmark ApS
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Posting Start Date
Posting Close Date:
FXE-EU: Human Resources Coordinator (ID)
HR Coordinator for Nordics region
Every day at FedEx, over 450,000 team members, over 180,000 vehicles, and over 650 aircraft serve millions of people in 220+ countries and territories around the globe. Our work is more than the delivery of packages; we connect both our customers and our team members to solutions and possibilities. Join us in this effort, and discover how we equip and empower our people to deliver exceptional experiences and outstanding service.
As a FedEx Human Resources Coordinator you will provide the necessary administrative and operative support to maximise the efficiency of the Nordics HR team, you will ensure expectations are exceeded by assisting in the co-ordination and implementation of HR Systems and projects and the achievement of HR objectives.
- Provide daily administrative support on a variety of tasks as agreed upon with the regional HR team.
- Be point of contact for our internal and external customers with HR related questions, providing accurate information and guidance based on their needs e.g. Workday support.
- Develop and maintain HR knowledge in relevant local regulations and company principles, processes, tools and best practices.
- Optimize HR processes and update systems (Workday)
- Provide regular reporting to support and enhance the effectiveness of the HR activities.
- Provide structure to our pension administration for all entities in all four countries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in HR support or administrative support.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in HR Processes, preferably within a large fast-paced organization.
- Exceptional influencing skills and ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise a busy workload.
- Preference: experience with Workday
What we offer:
- FedEx offers employees a competitive benefits and reward package including a wide array of formal training and on the job learning opportunities.
- FedEx is one of the most admired companies and trusted brands year after year
- In joining FedEx, every team member commits to our Purple Promise — to make every FedEx experience outstanding—for the customer and for our fellow team members.
- Being a part of FedEx means you are a part of a global network of solutions that only continues to strengthen its capability to deliver what our customers need anytime, anywhere.
Accuracy & Attention to Detail;Planning & Organizing Skills;Microsoft Office & PC Skills;Interpersonal Skills;Written & Verbal Communication Skills;
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people.
Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.