ADUSA – Manchester, CT
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Partners with management and associates at the location to administer Human Resource policies and procedures that cover all Human Resources functional areas.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the full range of HR issues.
- Collects and reports HR data from Workday HCM to support management goals and objectives while maintaining confidentiality and following all laws and regulations (ex. HIPAA).
- Utilizes pre-established guidelines to perform the job.
- Uses experience and exercises independent judgment, creativity, and latitude in performance of tasks.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrates understanding of legal HR issues and consults with management and legal counsel HR Manager and/or Corporate Associate Relations l in performance of all areas of the job.
- Supports field managers and upper management by responding to requests for information.
- Tasks may include but are not limited to functions for compliance with FMLA, ADA, HIPAA and other state and federal regulations.
- Manages internal processes related to hiring practices, job postings, promotion requests and background checks, employment authorizations, unemployment claims, etc.
- Creates a talent acquisition strategy by building a local brand in the community and actively managing the talent pipeline.
- Plans and conducts interviews and screens to ensure proper staffing of the operation.
- Partners with corporate resources to ensure background screening s and random drug tests occur.
- Source and recruit large numbers of warehouse associates personnel on short notice.
- Ability to multi-task and handle heavy call volume.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time pressures.
- Experience using social media recruitment strategies.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, or human resources or the equivalent training and experience in the HR field is required
- Minimum three years of human resources experience
- Certification through HRCI or SHRM preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the HR field
- Ability to accurately audit information to determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Seeks management and legal counsel as appropriate counsel of HR leadership appropriately
- Experienced in Talent Acquisition and Strategy
- Experience working with an applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to travel (5 – 15%)
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage tasks efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates at all levels and maintain professional demeanor under tight deadlines and with multiple priorities
- Demonstrates understanding of confidentiality requirements
- HRIS experience with Workday or similar system preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer/software skills including Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry/typing skills
- Schedule requires some nights, weekend shifts and some holidays
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!