Fuquay Varina, NC
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Manage a team of project specialists and project coordinators to support deployment operations for our Contingency projects
- Works in support of our Operations Leadership by providing regular communications and training as needed
- Manages all contingency associate updates such as promotions, salary changes and secure HCM data transactions
- Creates and oversees reporting and resource/utilization tracking
- Coaches and facilitates the ongoing development of the team
- Partners and collaborates across the organization developing professional, productive, and trustworthy relationships
- Continuously monitors all functions of the contingency project lifecycle
- Leads continuous improvement projects within functions and participate on other organizational projects to improve efficiency of the business
- Lead and grow the Project Specialists who handle the following:
Maintaining correct data using Workday on all associate HCM data points
Handling all associate assignment and movements to/from/between projects
Handling communications with Road Crew Managers on associate movements
Handling employee relations issues as they arise with assistance from HR counterparts
Handling travel movement planning
Handling sourcing from hired pools of associates
Handling communication with associates
- Demonstrated ability to lead others through change, employing change management techniques to help move others to adoption quickly
- Maintain confidentiality at the strictest level
- Manage and develop the performance and behavior of others through establishing expectations, performance standards and ongoing coaching/feedback of your team.
- Ability to critically review, summarize, and report findings and recommendations.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with FHI culture and standards
- Participates in management and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as needed.
- Applies knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and FHI policies when needed in partnership with Corporate Associate Relations when issues require.
- Analyzes business processes and makes recommendations to streamline to increase efficiency and make productive use of direct reports
- Acts as a strategic partner for the HR Leadership team to continue to grow, redesign, and prepare the team for company growth and change.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions.
- Interact respectfully and courteously with associates, co-workers, management, and customers.
- Work independently and capably manage and navigate multiple priorities
- Engage and communicate with all audiences
- Duties, responsibilities, and/or activities may change as position and team grows
- Minimum of five years of hands-on leadership with more than 2 direct reports
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with associates in non-traditional office environments preferred (distribution, manufacturing, retail, supply chain, etc.)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking system, HRIS system; Workday experience preferred.
- 5+ years relevant experience in customer service and/or employee relations
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!