US – Remote – Pennsylvania
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Partners and collaborates across the organization developing professional, productive, and trustworthy relationships.
- Keeps a pulse on talent flow in the organization and addresses gaps in the process through creative and proactive solutioning with company leaders.
- Travels throughout the Region to build solid community-based relationships in order to increase applicant flow to FHI.
- Researches and attends Career Fairs throughout the region as needed.
- Conducts a continuing study of regional Talent Acquisition policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Attends and co-facilitates regional talent meetings and solicits feedback from locations for talent pipeline possibilities.
- Participates and potentially leads continuous improvement projects within functions and participate on other organizational projects to improve efficiency.
- Function independently and capably manage and navigate multiple priorities
- Partner with leaders and teammates through change, adapting early and employing change management techniques to help move others to adoption quickly
- Ensures all practices comply with federal, state, and local laws
- Maintain confidentiality at the strictest level
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company’s standards
- Participates with programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Partners to develop appropriate marketing and advertising campaigns for the organizations for various markets.
- Develops plans for emergency organizational staffing needs.
- Participates in management and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Analyzes business processes and makes recommendations to streamline to increase efficiency and make productive use of Recruiting resources.
- Connects with appropriate company resources to ensure alignment and delivery of solutions
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication, or related field) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years hands on recruitment experience; (3) years hands on experience in markets with critical, hourly labor shortages in high volume positions.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with associates in non-traditional office environments preferred (distribution, manufacturing, retail, etc.)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking system, HRIS system; Workday experience preferred.
- Handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and coordinate work with a variety of people
- Strong working knowledge of GoToMeeting, Microsoft platform: specifically, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Word.
- Demonstrates inclusive behaviors and recognizes the areas of difference that compromise a diverse working community
- Strong consultative partnering skills with track record of collaborating across multiple dimensions of an organization
- In depth knowledge of legal requirements in functional areas of responsibility to ensure compliance with good employment practices, statutory requirements and FHI standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presenting to groups of leaders both virtually and in person.
- Able to work with a high level of independence and autonomy, deliver excellent results predictably.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions.
- Mental reasoning capabilities and mature problem-solving skills while managing multiple priorities.
- Interact respectfully and courteously with associates, co-workers, management, customers, and vendors.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!