Fuquay Varina, NC
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Provides routine 2nd and 3rd level support for all FHI owned Workday modules.
- Support the functional areas in a production environment.
- Performs Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations, and upgrades.
- Monitors tickets and responds to daily support requests and resolves issues.
- Proactively communicates with internal customers.
- Provides technical and functional expertise including solution review, alternative options for resolution, and recommendations.
- Creates technical configuration including business process workflow, custom fields, custom validations, custom reports, dashboards, integrations, and access rights.
- Write standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports as well as creating complex calculated fields, custom objects, and worksheets.
- Proactively validates and identifies technical/functional issues, recommends solutions, and drives timely decisions.
- Assists with change control in preparation and implementation of new system rollouts and upgrades.
- Independently implements enhancements and solutions for identified issues including reporting and integrations, while also identifying skills needed from external resources to fill internal knowledge gaps and managing these resources.
- Monitor’s system performance, efficiency, and use.
- Proven ability to think ‘outside the box’ and provide the business with the best solution needed to accomplish the goal with the tools provided.
- Liaise with Workday user community to access best practices.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- 2+ years of ERP Systems Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
- 4+ years relevant experience in an IT support environment
- Functional knowledge of financials, HCM or Payroll applications/services Advanced mathematic skills (compute rate, ratio, percent; able to draw and interpret graphs and charts).
- Experience designing system job aids and communications
- Advanced knowledge and application skills with Microsoft O365 including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Teams.
- Ability to influence business decisions through technical and operational guidance of a system.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across departments and teams.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Proven record of clear communication (oral and written) with diverse audiences and a record of producing clear documentation.
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills.
- A customer service-oriented attitude
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An ability to thrive and succeed in an environment characterized by ambiguity and change, and the facility to engender that skill in others.
- A history of successfully understanding and meeting business needs, ensuring that services provided are congruent with diverse needs.
- Strong familiarity with a broad range of information technology services and concepts, and a demonstrated facility at balancing business needs with technological realities
- Demonstrated experience in integrating locally developed and vendor-supplied services to form a unified and coherent infrastructure offering.
- Demonstrated understanding of key issues relevant to maintaining a healthy support environment through effective recommendations of products and services and keeps that knowledge up to date.
- Ability to work varied hours to accommodate operational needs and provide after-hours support as necessary.
- Ability to travel for special project assignments.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, able to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Willingness to take direction and seek feedback, ability to participate in group planning processes, ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple assignments and initiatives.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Workday implementation experience preferred
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, etc).
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric systems, with a focus on usability.
- Workday ERP certifications
- Rich skills and experience with Microsoft solutions especially Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with global systems deployment.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Agile, and/or other methodologies.
- Expertise in collaborative technologies including Microsoft solutions (SharePoint, OneDrive, Planner, etc.) and/or other project management tools.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!